The ransomware was developed for the Windows operating system. Before distributing it to the victims, it is simple to test it in a safe setting. Python was used to create this.
- Encrypt all files save those that are special to the system.
- Only a specific key can be used to decrypt encryption.
- Use a secure tunnel, preferably NGROK, to send the victim’s credentials to the attacker.
- After encryption, a pop-up box should appear asking for a ransom.
- Create a server to retrieve data transmitted by the victim
- Add custom extensions to encrypted files
- Create an executable file generator
- Graphical User Interface (GUI): (Victim side)
9.Graphical User Interface (GUI): (Attacker side)
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/CYBERDEVILZ/Cryptonite