Hello, my wonderful readers! Looking for the best Amazon Gift Card Code available right now? What is the best code for you? Want to know how to use a promotional code? Do you know where to look for the best Amazon coupons?
We will walk you through everything you need to know about Amazon promo codes in this blog post, including where to look for them, what codes are available right now, how to use them, and more. Keep reading if you want to learn more about Amazon in general or are looking for a specific coupon code.
What is an Amazon Gift Card Code?
Gift certificates and gift cards from Amazon.com can be used to buy items that are part of the program, are available in our online store, and are sold by Amazon.com or any other seller who uses the Amazon platform.com website.
Gift certificates cannot be used at any affiliated stores from Amazon.com, including Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, and Amazon.
They typically email you a code when you win an Amazon gift card. Enter the Amazon page (amazon.com/gc/redeem) where gift certificates are redeemed by copying the code.
Amazon Gift Card Code Details
|Article||Amazon Gift Card Code|
|Last Update||15 June 2023|
|Gift Card Value||$10, $100, $200, $500, $1000|
|Redeem Reward||Gift Card, Free Amazon Pay Balance & Coupon Code|
|Redeem Code Today||Daily Add 10 New Codes|
List of Unused Amazon Gift Card Codes
Valid Amazon Gift Card Codes List
|Amazon Gift Card||Valid Card Codes||Gift card value|
|Gift Card 08||LXXG-BK4RH-8LVB||$10|
|Gift Card 07||4A8G-BLBRL-XHKV||$15|
|Gift Card 06||BLLX-X8R4A-VBKG||$50|
|Gift Card 05||VRXA-BKXBL-4GLH||$100|
|Gift Card 04||LBVH-48RAX-GKBX||$200|
|Gift Card 03||8GXX-HRVL4-BABL||$10|
|Gift Card 02||R4GH-VLL8AB-XKBX||$5|
|Gift Card 01||BHX4-L8KRLA-XBGV||$2|
All of these cards were still valid in July 2023; perhaps they are still valid for you. Attempt your luck by redeeming any gift card code on Amazon’s official redemption page.
Amazon Gift Card Code Free Today
Amazon Gift Card Code India
If you need help redeem an Amazon gift card code quickly, follow these instructions.
How to Redeem Amazon Gift Card Code
- Open your Amazon account and log in. Go to Amazon’s website and select “Sign In” from the menu in the top right corner, just below the search box.
- You need an account to use a gift card or make any purchases on Amazon. So, if you don’t already have an account, take this time to sign up.
- Select “Your Account” from the menu. This will be located in the same location as the “Sign In” button once you have logged in, which is in the upper right corner next to the search bar.
- You can also place your cursor over the “Your Account” tab and select the option from the drop-down menu by clicking “Your Account” at the top.
Locate and Select
- Locate and select the “Redeem a Gift Card” link. A set of rectangular icons will appear as soon as you log in. Decide on the “Gift Cards” icon. Then, at the top of the page, under “Your Gift Card Balance,” click the link that says “Redeem a Gift Card.”
- In the blank field, type the claim code for your gift card. The moment you click “Redeem a Gift Card Code,” a new window will open. In the box labeled “Enter claim code (dashes not required),” enter the 14- or 15-character code from your Amazon gift card. Then click “Apply to your balance.” At checkout, Amazon will now deduct funds from this balance rather than your usual payment method.
- If you have a physical card, the protective coating on the back may need to be gently scratched or peeled off to reveal the claim code.
- If you have a digital code, enter it in the claim code field by copying and pasting it from your confirmation email.
- This method cannot be used to redeem promotional codes or vouchers with 8, 12, or 16 digits. Pay attention to the specific instructions on these discount codes or coupons.
- When checking out, enter the gift card number for an alternative. Fill your cart up as you normally would while shopping. After selecting “Proceed to checkout,” modify your payment method under “Payment method.” Type or paste your claim code in the blank field next to “Enter a gift card, voucher, or promotional code” in the “Your available balance” tab. Select “Apply” and finalize your order.
In the App
- Open the app, then log in with your Amazon credentials. Tap the person icon at the bottom of your screen to sign in if you are not already. Select “Sign in,” then enter your password and email.
- Then select “Manage gift card balance” under “Payments.” After logging in, tap the person icon once more and scroll down until you find the “Payments” section. “Manage gift card balance” is the second menu option you should choose.
- Enter your claim code after selecting “Redeem another gift card.” You will be taken to another screen that displays your current gift card balance after selecting “Manage gift card balance.” Enter your claim code in the blank field after selecting “Apply” after choosing the first option under “Manage your balance.”
- When you check out on Amazon, the gift card balance will be used instead of your usual payment method once it has been applied to your account.
- To expedite the process, try using your camera and the “Scan your claim code” feature to read the claim code from a physical gift card.
- Your claim code can be found on the back of a physical gift card or in the email that confirms your digital gift card.
- During the checkout process, enter or scan the gift card number. Alternatively, you can use your claim code to add items to your order while choosing a payment method at checkout. Enter your claim code into the blank space under “Add a gift card, promotion code, or voucher” by scanning it or typing it in manually.
Buying Amazon Gift Cards
- Use “Reload Your Balance” to add funds to an existing gift card balance. Click the yellow icon labeled “Reload Your Balance” under “Your Gift Card Balance” in the “Gift Cards” tab of your Amazon account. You will be directed to a new screen where you can enter the sum you want to have added to your account or the balance you currently have.
- Alternatively, by scrolling down, you can choose the “Reload Your Balance” option under “Amazon Payment Products” at the bottom of Amazon’s website.
- Reload your balance by selecting it under the “Manage gift card balance” tab in the app.
- From the “Gift Cards” page, you can purchase gift cards. On the Amazon website, click the “All” menu in the upper-left corner, just beneath the Amazon logo. Select “Gift Cards” under “Programs & Features” by scrolling down. Select “eGift cards” to view only digital gift cards or “All gift cards” to browse both physical and digital gift cards.
- Keep in mind that on Amazon, gift cards cannot be used to buy other gift cards.
- Buy a physical gift card from a retailer. If you want to avoid purchasing a card online, check your neighborhood electronics, convenience, or grocery stores for Amazon gift cards. Normally, an Amazon gift card is available for purchase wherever gift cards are sold.
- Gift cards for Amazon are offered in denominations of $15, $25, $50, and $100.
- amazon gift card free
- free amazon gift card
- amazon free gift card
- amazon gift card free code
- free amazon gift card codes
FAQ | Amazon Gift Card Code
How do you “scan” an Amazon gift card?
Only the mobile app can be used to scan an Amazon gift card. Find the “Manage gift card balance” option in your account’s “Payment” section first. Next, select the “scan” icon (which looks like a camera). This will activate the camera on your device and prompt you to scan the claim code instead of typing it in.
If you accidentally scratched off part of the code, can you still redeem it?
Yes. For assistance, contact Amazon’s customer service team or look through their website’s help sections.
Do I have to have an Amazon account to redeem a gift card?
Yes, you need an account to make any purchases on Amazon.
Conclusion | Amazon Gift Card Code
Here, we have listed a few quick and simple ways to get free Amazon gift cards without paying anything. Online shoppers will benefit greatly from this Amazon gift card. Since the global pandemic, online shopping has become increasingly popular. If you enjoy shopping as much as they do, this Amazon gift card will enable you to take advantage of additional savings.
Read similar blogs by clicking here.