MyGroundBiz, an independent company working with FedEx Ground, there is a login interface called MyGroundBiz. It gives service providers access to settlement/charge statements, company announcements, success story videos, vendor links, and a platform where they may purchase and sell cars.
FedEx Ground is a subsidiary of the FedEx corporation. It works as a delivery company, it regulated the pickup and dropping off of small packages, transportation, and so on. As a brand is a service provider company, so their online portal MyGroundBiz has alike interests. The latter is an informative service provider for all the users who logged in to access MyGroundBiz content.
For independent companies working with FedEx Ground, there is a login interface called MyGroundBiz. It entails giving providers exposure to settlement/charge statements, company announcements, success story videos, vendor links, and a platform where they may purchase and sell automobiles.
It is independent of any constraints for a company to sign up with FedEx Ground. Any non-profit organization or commercial corporation may collaborate with FedEx Ground. Therefore, MyGroundBiz Account is an online portal for these companies to maintain their public database.
What does MyGroundBiz Account offer?
When an individual gets a MyGroundBiz account, they can access all the information of FedEx. The other beneficiaries offered by this online platform are:
- Data is secured and encrypted.
- Direct access to FedEx company’s information
- Corporate news updates
- Contact details of vendors
- Price rate statements
- Inspiring stories of successful business
The main purpose of creating the MyGroundBiz Account was to strengthen the client relationship with the FedEx company.
MyGroundBiz is not accessible to everyone, individuals require to register for the account by filling in their details.
How to Register and Log in to MyGroundBiz Account?
In Case, one does not have an account on MyGroundBiz, here is how to sign up:
- To begin, navigate to their official website using the browser on the device you most frequently use to connect to the web.
- This takes you to the login screen. You will view the section Build a MyGroundBiz there.
- Select the link at buildagroundbiz.com.
- You will be taken to a new window, where the top-right menu item will display “CREATE ACCOUNT.” Click on it.
- To complete creating your account, put in your personal information and fill out the remaining fields.
- To finish the signup procedure, click the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button after verifying that you are not a robot in the reCAPTCHA box.
How to Log in to MyGroundBiz Account:
- Go to a browser and type “MyGroundBiz Login” in the search.
- Select, and hit enter at https://www.mygroundbiz.com/.
- The following page will consist of a dialogue box for the person to “Enter (their) FedEx ID number to sign in”.
- Fill in your 7-digit FedEx ID number. and then tap on “Login”.
- As soon as you log in to your MyGroundBiz Account, the registrant will be asked to change the Password immediately.
- The Account password must be between 8 and 32 characters in length and include both a special character and a number. This will guarantee that the password is strong and difficult to guess.
- MyGroundBiz encourages its users to reset their passwords every 90 days for security purposes. The registrant does not have to keep a record of days, so don’t bother. An automated notification is sent to everyone saying “Your password has expired” when it’s time to reset your MyGroundBiz password.
- Once the login procedure concludes and the registrant has accessed their MyGroundBiz account successfully then they are required to fill in their name and personal details as asked.
- As we already mentioned, MyGroundBiz Account is also responsible for maintaining the companies’ information and database. So, the dealings must be updated here, along with all the e-forms.