ReshaperForBurp is a Burp Suite extension that uses customizable rules to trigger actions and modify HTTP requests and response traffic.
- Event Direction: When the HTTP message is a response or a request
- Has Entity: When the HTTP event has a specific entity
- Matches Text: When a value (variable, text, HTTP even entity) matches a value
- Proxy Name: When received by a specific Burp proxy listener
- From Tool: When HTTP message is sent from a certain Burp tool
The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/synfron/ReshaperForBurp