Assessment, auditing, hardening, and forensics Readiness Tool for AWS Security Best Practices. It adheres to the CIS Amazon Web Services Foundations Benchmark requirements, as well as DOZENS of additional inspections, such as GDPR and #HIPAA (+100). The AWS guide’s official CIS.
It adheres to the CIS #amazon Web Services Foundations Benchmark (49 checks) and includes 40 additional checks, including GDPR and HIPAA compliance.
It includes hardening and security best practises for all AWS regions that are part of the following groups:
- Management of Identity and Access (22 checks) [group1]
- Logging (9 checks) [group2]
- Observation (14 checks) [group3]
- #Networking is #4. (4 checks) [group4]
- CIS Level 1 [cislevel1]
- CIS Level 2 [cislevel2]
- Add-ons (39 checks) [extras]
- A series of checks linked to forensics [forensics-ready]
- GDPR [gdpr]
- HIPAA [hipaa] (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/toniblyx/prowler