If you are someone who owns a subscription to Dish tv and does not know the process to enter or register in now.dstv.com /tv smart tv, then you must read this article here as we will tell you some of the hassle-free and easy-to-follow steps by which you will be able to easily register yourself on now.dstv.com /tv smart tv. So, without any more delay, let us dig deeper into this.
DStv is now one of the largest satellite channel service providers in Sub-Saharan territory is the DSTv – Digital Satellite Television. It was established in 1995; the DSTv caters to a variety of countries in the area, including South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Angola, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, Mauritius, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Lesotho, Ethiopia, and many more countries. DSTv came up with a new app to cater to those with smart Tv connections – DSTv Now. So as the name suggests, now.dstv.com /tv enter code needs the users to have requires the users to have Now.Dstv.Com /Tv Code.
The Process to Register My TV with Dstv:
Well, folks, as we have mentioned already, you can easily enter or register on Dstv hassle-free. Read this section of the article carefully to know the steps that will help you register your tv with Dstv. Follow the steps below to register. The process to register is as follows:
Firstly, create a Connect account by simply clicking on the “Register,” which will be visible on the top right of the DStv.co.za website, and following the prompts to complete your registration. This is simply a process to sign in by visiting the www.dstv. com/tv enter code
Note: If you do not know about a Connect ID, then let me tell you that it is a profile that allows you to log in to all DStv websites and Apps such as the SuperSport (website and App), DStv.com (website), DStv (website and App), BoxOffice (website). A Connect ID is required for accessing certain website and App functionality, as well as all services linked to DStv.
If you are unaware of the smart card, let me tell you that it is a unique chip card that can be found in your Dstv decoder. The card will be liked to your decoder and customer number, which was created with MultiChoice when you initiated your DStv subscription. You will find the smartcard number on the reverse of your smartcard, which will be present below the bar code. When you link your smart card to your Connect ID, it becomes easier to identify your subscription plan with DStv, and accordingly, the relevant services will be delivered to you. You can follow the “link smartcard” prompts on the DStv Now website to complete this action. After you have created your Connect account, you can sign in to your tv by visiting the website now. dstv. com/tv sign in on tv.
Now.dstv.com /Tv sign up:
Once you all created your Connect ID, you will be easily able to visit the DStv website, which is now.dstv.com /tv smart tv to make the following changes such as:
- Manage Account Links
- Watch DStv Now
- Update Sign-in Details
The customer will be able to update the following information such as:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Country, in instances where the customer is not linked.
The Process to Activate DSTV:
I hope you all have got a fair idea of the benefits of creating a Connect account on now.dstv.com /tv smart tv. Now it is time to know the process of how to activate DStv on your smart tv. You can follow these steps to easily activate your DStv and enjoy the services provided by DStv.
- Firstly, you need to connect your smart TV to the internet using an ethernet cable or Wi-Fi
- Then, you need to go to the App Store on your TV, search for “DStv Now,” and then install the app
- After you have completed installing the app, you will be able to see the now.dstv.com /tv code on your Screen
- After that, you need to visit the official website of DStv, which is now.dstv.com /tv smart tv, and then do now.dstv.com /tv enter code sign in
- Once you have signed in, you then need to go to www.now.dstv.com /tv and enter the code.
- After you have entered the display code on the TV, you must click on the “Sign in on TV” button
- You will then be able to see the app live on TV
In this way, you can activate your DStv on tv and enjoy the services offered by DStv. Pretty hassle-free and super easy to follow.
Process of Setup Pairing:
I hope you all have gained a clearer insight into the process to activate your DStv on your tv, and now it is time to know more about the setup pairing.
Well, the setup pairing screen is used for pairing Smart Cards with the decoders. In the system, if a single STB exists for a customer, it is easier to pair. But for more than one STB, the smart cards and decoders are paired explicitly. Through this screen, an existing pairing can also be modified or canceled. So, let us now head to the process of pairing a smart card with decoders. Let’s get started:
- Firstly, on the Provisioning module, click on Setup Pairing.
- Then, you need to retrieve the details of the customer. The details such as Customer Name, available smart card, and decoder details appear in the Pairing Details table.
- After you have completed pairing, Click on the Add link in the Pairing Details table.
- Then, select the type of smart card from the SmartCard Code drop-down. All the available smart card numbers of the specific type appear in SmartCard No. dropdown. Select the required number to be paired with the decoder.
- After that, select the type of decoder from the Decoder Code drop-down. All the available decoder numbers of the specific type appear in Decoder No. dropdown. Select the required number to be paired with the selected smart card.
- Then click on the Save button to pair the selected smart card with the decoder.
- To cancel any existing pairing, select the check box against the pair and click the Update link. Finally, click the Save button to remove the pairing details.
To modify an existing pairing, click on the Edit (pencil) symbol against a pairing. The paring details appear in edit mode. Modify the details and click the Save button to apply the modification.
In this way, you can easily pair up smart cards with decoders.
DStv Now App Compatible Devices:
There are some compatible devices where the DStv app can actively work, and they are :
- Hisense smart TVs – Models from 2018 onwards (Selected)
- LG smart TVs – Models OS 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Samsung smart TVs – Models from 2015 onwards (Selected)
These are the smart tvs that are compatible with the DStv Now app.app.
Contact Number DStv:
If you are looking out for any assistance, you can contact DStv as their self-service is on whatsapp.
- You must first save the number 060 060 3788. All you have to do to get started is to type “Hello.”
- You can also connect them on Switchboard: +27 11 289 3000
- DStv call centre: :+27 11 289 2222
DStv Now has been delivering entertainment services for many years, and it is absolutely worth it to do your now.dstv.com /tv sign in code on the DStv official website to enjoy more services from DStv. In this article, we have given a brief idea about DStv and the process to activate DStv on your smart tv, along with connecting your smart card to your DStv decoder. Then we have given you the process of signing in to the DStv website with the TV code and some of the smart tvs, which are compatible with the DStv Now app, and finally, the contact number of DStv. That’s all, folks. I hope the article helped you in getting all the information you needed.
Read the latest web guide here.Read the latest web guide here.