mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle HTTP proxy. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly. Also shipped is mitmdump, the command-line version of mitmproxy, with the same functionality but without the frills. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
- intercept and modify HTTP traffics on the fly
- save HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis
- replay both HTTP clients and servers
- make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python
- SSL interception certs generated on the fly
Download Link:- https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy