Hello, my wonderful friends! The full names of UPSDC and EHRMS are Uttar Pradesh State Data Center and Electronic Human Resource Management System, respectively. It is a website created for the benefit of Uttar Pradesh employees. The URL of the website is MANAV SAMPADA UTTAR PRADESH. About 2.8 million people are working for the Uttar Pradesh government. The time, labor, and other resources required to maintain the data of such a large number of employees in paper format are considerable. The official website, which can be found at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/, was launched to improve the effectiveness of employee-related activities and give employees a platform to take advantage of the government services available. Know more about EHRMS UP Gov.in our blog given below!
What is Manav Sampada? | EHRMS UP
The government is expanding the availability of the majority of services online across all sectors as part of the Digital India initiative. The Manav Sampada portal is one such website. It is an electronic human resource management tool created to help the education industry. Here, we will provide information on the Manav Sampada UP portal, which supports the teaching and support staff in Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh government launched Manav Sampada, an application tool for managing human resources. Manav Sampada UP assists with planning, monitoring, hiring, posting, promoting, transferring, maintaining service histories, etc. You can submit applications for miscarriage, medical, maternity, and child care leave and casual and unpaid leave on the Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh website. http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in is the address for the Manav Sampada UP portal.
What is eHRMS UP?
The Government of Uttar Pradesh created the web-based software program eHRMS UP to simplify HR procedures and employee record management for state employees. The system offers several modules, including those for managing employees, attendance, payroll, and leaves. The software is simple to use and made to automate all HR-related tasks, saving time and minimizing errors.
eHRMS UP registration is crucial because it ensures the security of employee data, facilitates easy communication, fosters transparency, increases management efficiency, and gives employees easy access to information. All employees who work in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh must complete the UP eHRMS Registration process. There are 228 department administrators, 138,000 registered employees, and 83 registered departments under the Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh employee management portal.
EHRMS UP Gov.in | Details
All government departments can access Manav Sampada, a single point of access for HRMS solutions. Manav Sampada can assist state governments in better planning and carrying out the use of personnel in their various departments. States like Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Delhi, Assam, etc. replicated the Manav Sampada project after it was first implemented in Himachal Pradesh.
|Name of the registration||eHRMS UP Registration|
|Title||Complete the eHRMS UP Registration|
|Subject||The IFMS launched eHRMS UP Registration Portal|
Manav Sampada UP portal features | eHRMS UP
The Manav Sampada UP portal features include:
- User management
- E-service book
- Dynamic ACR
- Online tour
- Online leave
- Annual property return
- Online service request
- Online transfer/promotion
- Recruitment by department
- DPC management
- Master reports
How To Login Into EHRMS UPSDC Gov In UP Portal?
The official Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh website can be found at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/. To view his service history, request leave, or use any other website service, the employee must first log in to the platform. Let us now look at how to log in to the EHRMS UPSDC or MANAVA SAMPADA websites:
- Navigate to the official website at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- It will then direct you to the MANAVA SAMPADA UTTAR PRADESH website’s home page. There, search for the login button.
- The item will be on the homepage’s top right corner. Click on it.
- The first question is to choose which department you work in.
- You will then be prompted to enter the user ID that was generated during the website registration process.
- You must then enter your profile’s password after that.
- Finally, enter the security code or Captcha that the system generated in the space provided. If you do not understand the captcha, click on the symbol beside the space.
- Afterward, click the Login button.
- This will lead you to your website profile.
How To Fill Leave Application On ehrms up gov.in Login? | ehrms upsdc gov in up payroll login
- Visit https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/ the MANAV SAMPADA UTTAR PRADESH website.
- After choosing your department, enter your Userid and Password to log in to the website.
- Then, all of the employee’s information, including name, birthdate, designation, mobile number, parent department, current department, current office, and employee photo, will be shown.
- We can see the services that were offered above those specifics. Select ‘Leave Module’.
- A list will appear. Select ‘My Leave’.
- However, a list with the following options will appear: Apply Leave, View Balance, View Application Status, and Cancel Leave. To apply for a leave, click ‘Apply Leave’.
- Then, fill out the form for a leave of absence with the information below:
- Submitting Officer:
- Type of Leave:
- Starting Date
- So far:
- Counting Days:
- Days of Prefixed Leave:
- (Saturday, Sunday, or any holiday)
- Leave Suffixed Day(s):
- (Saturday, Sunday, or any holidays)
- Grounds for Requesting a Leave of Absence:
- Station Leave Is Necessary:
- Address During Leave(If station Leave Required):
- Upload Attachment:
- After that, press “Submit” and watch for a response from higher-ups.
Reset Password On EHRMS UPSDC Portal | ehrms up gov.in
- Visit the EHRMS UPSDC website at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- The login page will then open after you click “eHRMS UP Login” at the top of the page on the right side.
- Next, type the user ID.
- Click “Forget Password” to generate a new one if you forget your current one.
- You will then be prompted to choose your department and enter your username.
- Then, choose either “via email” or “via SMS” to specify where you want the password recovery link to be sent.
- If you choose “Via email,” you will get an email with a link to change your profile’s password.
- If you choose “via SMS,” a message containing the link to change your profile’s password will be sent to the mobile number you have on file.
- Click the password recovery link after opening the message or email.
- You will now be prompted to enter a new password, confirm it by entering it again, and then click “Submit.”
Registered department in eHRMS 2023
SR.NO. DEPARTMENT NAME
- ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURE EDUCATION
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
- BACKWARD CLASS WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- BASIC EDUCATION
- CANE DEVELOPMENT
- CIVIL AVIATION
- CM OFFICE
- COMMERCIAL TAX
- CONSUMER PROTECTION & WEIGHTS, MEASURES
- COORDINATION DEPARTMENT
- DAIRY DEVELOPMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
- DISTRICT GAZETTEER
- FOOD SECURITIES AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
- GOVERNOR SECRETARIAT
- HANDICAP WELFARE
- HIGHER EDUCATION
- HOME GUARDS
- HOUSING AND URBAN PLANNING
- INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT
- INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- IRRIGATION AND WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- IT AND ELECTRONICS
- JAL SHAKTI
- KHADI AND VILLAGE INDUSTRIES
- MEDICAL EDUCATION
- MEDICAL HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
- MINIORITY WELFARE
- MSME AND EXPORT PROMOTION
- NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- PANCHAYATI RAJ
- PARTI BHOOMI VIKAS VIBHAG
- PERSONNEL AND APPOINTMENT
- POLITICAL PENSION
- PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION
- RAJYA SAMPATTI
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- RURAL ENGINEERING
- SAINIK KALYAN
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- SECONDARY EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WELFARE
- TAX AND REGISTRATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- URBAN DEVELOPMENT
- VIGILANCE DEPARTMENT
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND SKILL DEV
- WOMEN WELFARE
- YOUTH WELFARE
EHRMS UPSDC – mSTHAPNA Mobile Application | ehrms upsdc gov in
The mobile application is known as “the m-STHAPNA app.” The Google Play Store and the official website “MANAV SAMPADA UTTAR PRADESH” both sell the mobile application. It is a sophisticated application capable of carrying out every function offered by the “MANAV SAMPADA UTTAR PRADESH” website. It works just as well as the official website. The following steps must be followed to download, install, and register the mobile application:
- Visit the EHRMS UPSDC official website at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- The “m-STHAPNA” mobile application can be seen in the top-left corner of the webpage. Download it.
- Look for the “m-STHAPNA” mobile application in the Google Play Store. Download it.
- Install it on your smartphone.
- Then, using the user id and password, log in to the application.
- Then you must connect your mobile phone to the mobile application, which will allow you to receive notifications for any activity related to your job or department.
- To link the mobile number, enter the OTP received on the specified mobile number. This is done to validate your mobile number for existence.
- Finally, the m-STHAPNA mobile application can be used for any required service.
Also Searched For
- ehrms upsdc gov in
- www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in login
- ehrms.up.gov.in login
- ehrms. upsdc. gov. In
- ehrms.upsdc.gov.in up login
- ehrms upsdc gov in up payroll login
- ehmrs up.in
The National Informatics Center (NIC) of Uttar Pradesh State in Lucknow is responsible for the design, development, and upkeep of the MANAV SAMPADA UTTAR PRADESH website. It maintains information on nearly 28 lakh government employees, including service histories, pay raises, promotions, transfers, attendance, leave requests, vacation time, and performance. This aids the Uttar Pradesh government in increasing the effectiveness of data usage, security, and maintenance. It offers employees immediate solutions for utilizing services offered by the Uttar Pradesh government. The EHRMS UP SDC website also offers a communication channel for employees to interact with one another.