Hi Readers! Are you ready to unlock a whole new world of entertainment on your TV? If you just bought a new Roku streaming device or have an existing Roku but still need to activate the CBS channel, you’re in for a treat. CBS has a massive library of hit shows, live TV, sports, and movies available on-demand through their channel on Roku. And the best part is it’s free to activate and enjoy. You only need a few minutes to link your Roku to your CBS All Access account. Whether you’re craving an episode of The Big Bang Theory, want to catch up on Survivor, or are looking for a classic film to cozy up with, the cbs.com/tv/roku channel has you covered. Follow this simple step-by-step guide to cbs.com/tv/roku, activate the channel on your Roku, and unlock all that premium content in minutes.
Go to cbs.com/tv/roku to Get Started: CBS activate
To start streaming CBS on your Roku, you first need to cbs.com tv / roku activate the channel. It’s a quick and easy process, so take a deep breath and follow these steps:
- First, make sure your Roku device is connected to the internet and turned on. Using your Roku remote, go to the Roku Channel Store and select the CBS All Access channel. Choose “Add channel.”
- Next, with your Roku TV or streaming player on, visit cbs.com/tv/roku on your laptop, tablet, or phone. This will prompt you to enter a five-digit activation code on your TV screen. Type in the CBS activation code exactly as shown.
- Once you’ve entered the correct activation code, your CBS All Access subscription will be linked to your Roku device. You may be asked to log in with your CBS All Access account email and password. If you don’t have an account yet, you can easily create one for free to access a live stream of your local CBS channel.
After logging in or creating your account, CBS All Access will start loading on your Roku. This may take a few minutes, so sit back and relax. You’ll see the CBS All Access channel icon on your Roku home screen when it’s finished. Select it to start watching!
With your Roku and CBS All Access subscription linked, you can now stream your local CBS station live, as well as on-demand shows, movies, sports, news, and Originals like Star Trek: Picard and The Twilight Zone. Time to start streaming! Let the binge-watching begin.
- Activate peacocktv.com/tv code on Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV
- usanetwork/activatenbcu : Activate USA Network Channel Today
Enter Your Roku Activation Code: cbs.com/tv/roku activate
To start watching CBS on your Roku device, you need to activate cbs com tv roku activate first. Don’t worry; it only takes a few minutes.
- First, on your Roku remote, select the CBS All Access channel. Then, choose “Activate” to begin the activation process.
- Next, you’ll see a 6-character activation code on the activation screen. This is your key to unlocking a world of entertainment. Grab a pen or your phone and write down this code.
- Now, open CBS.com/tv/roku on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone and enter that cbs.com/tv/roku enter code. Press “Submit” or “Activate” to confirm.
- Once you’ve entered the code, your Roku device will refresh, and the CBS All Access channel will be ready to stream.
- You’ll have live access to your local CBS station, on-demand shows, and CBS All Access Originals.
Troubleshooting Tips For cbs.com/tv/roku
If, for some reason, the code doesn’t work the first time, don’t stress. Just double-check that you’ve entered the letters and numbers correctly. Activation codes are case-sensitive, so be sure to use the proper capital and lowercase letters.
Sometimes servers get busy, so you may need to wait a few minutes and try again. As long as you have the correct activation code from your TV screen, you should be streaming your favorite CBS shows in no time.
Within a few simple steps, you’ll be watching hit shows, live sports, news, and movies. Enjoy! Let the binge-watching begin.
Sign in or Create a CBS Account
To activate your Roku device on CBS, you’ll first need to sign in to your CBS account or create one if you don’t already have one.
CBS/Tv/Roku Sign In
If you already subscribe to CBS All Access, CBS News, or another CBS service, enter the email address and password you use for that service. Your Roku device will automatically link to your existing CBS account.
If this is your first time signing up for a CBS account, you’ll need to create one. Select ‘Sign up’ on the screen and enter your email address, the password you want to use, your first and last name, and your birthdate. CBS uses your birthdate to confirm you are at least 18 years old. Creating an account is free and only takes a minute.
Create an Account on cbs.com/tv/roku
- Choose ‘Create account’ on the screen to make a new CBS account.
- Enter an email address you want to link to your CBS account, create a password, enter your first and last name, and provide your birthdate.
- CBS uses your birthdate to confirm you meet their minimum age requirement of 18 years to view programming.
- Once you’ve entered the required information, select ‘Continue’ or ‘Create account.’
- CBS will send an email to the address you provided with an activation link.
- Open the email on the device you used to sign up and select the link to verify your email address.
- Your Roku device should now display a message that your CBS account has been created and activated.
With your CBS account created and verified, your Roku streaming player can now access live CBS stations, on-demand programming, and additional CBS content through the CBS All Access channel. You’ll have access to hit shows, live events, news coverage, and more, all with a single sign-in on your Roku device.
Select Your TV Provider and Enter Account Credentials
Now that you’ve located your activation code, it’s time to enter your TV provider credentials to start streaming CBS on your Roku device.
Select Your TV Provider
Use the on-screen menu on your Roku to select the CBS All Access channel. This will prompt you to choose your TV provider from the list. Select the provider you use for your cable or satellite service, like Xfinity, Spectrum, DIRECTV, DISH, etc.
If you have a streaming service like Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, or AT&T TV Now, choose the option for “Other TV Provider.” Then select your specific live TV streaming service from the next menu.
Enter Your Account Credentials
- Once you’ve chosen your TV provider, you’ll need to enter the username and password for your account to verify your subscription. This is the same login info you use to access your TV provider’s website or mobile app.
- Double-check that the username and password are entered correctly. You must correct info to activate the CBS channel on your Roku device.
If you have issues logging in, you may need to create a separate username and password for your TV provider account to use with streaming apps and devices. Contact your provider’s support for help with setting up a streaming-only login.
When your credentials have been accepted, your CBS All Access subscription will be linked to your Roku device. You’re now ready to start watching live CBS TV shows, sports, and more on your Roku! Refer to the on-screen guide to see what’s airing, or browse CBS All Access to stream full episodes and entire seasons of CBS favorites on-demand.
Enjoy streaming CBS on your Roku.
Start Streaming CBS Shows and Live TV on Your Roku!
Now that your Roku device is activated, you’re all set to start streaming CBS shows, live TV and more! Select the CBS Channel from the Roku home screen.
Browse Shows and Live TV
Once in the CBS Channel, you’ll find options to watch CBS shows on demand as well as live CBS TV from your local station. Check out popular CBS series like The Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, and Survivor. You can also catch up on recent episodes of Stephen Colbert’s The Late Show and James Corden’s The Late Late Show.
Select ‘Watch Live TV’ for live TV to view your local CBS station feed. This includes your area’s CBS Evening News, entertainment programming, sports, and late-night shows as they air. You’ll have access to major live events like NFL football games, Grammys, and CBS’s coverage of PGA golf tournaments.
Personalize Your Experience
As you continue to use the CBS Channel, remember to personalize your experience by setting up a free CBS All Access account. You can create lists of your favorite shows to get notifications about new available episodes. The service will also recommend other CBS series and web content tailored to your tastes.
Connecting your Roku to CBS All Access provides a customized on-demand and live-streaming experience all in one place. Between the huge catalog of current and past CBS shows plus your local live station, you’ll have plenty of entertainment options to enjoy.
CBS | TV App| cbs.com tv roku
You need to activate the CBS channel to start streaming CBS shows on your Roku. It only takes a few minutes to set up, and then you’ll have access to current and classic CBS programs on demand.
Activate the CBS Channel
- First, make sure you have a Roku device like the Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, or Roku Ultra connected to your TV.
- Select the CBS | TV icon on your Roku home screen to launch the channel. You’ll be prompted to activate the channel to access its content.
- Select “Activate,” and your TV screen will display an activation code.
- At the same time, open cbs.com/tv/roku on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone and enter the code shown on your TV.
- Enter your email address to create or sign in to your CBS account.
- If you already have an account for CBS All Access, CBS Sports HQ, or another CBS streaming service, you can use those login credentials instead.
- Once you’ve entered the activation code and signed in, your Roku should display a confirmation message within a few minutes.
The CBS | TV channel is now set up and ready to stream a live CBS feed in select areas, and on-demand shows like NCIS, Blue Bloods, and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. You’ll also find classic series like I Love Lucy, Star Trek, and Twin Peaks available to binge-watch.
If, for some reason, the channel doesn’t activate right away, double-check that your Roku device is connected to the internet and try re-entering the activation code. The channel should start within a few minutes. If you continue to experience issues, you may need to uninstall and re-add the CBS | TV channel on your Roku to trigger a new activation code. With the channel up and running, sit back and enjoy your favorite CBS programming!
So there you have it, your Roku device is now activated on the CBS TV Network, and you’re ready to start streaming. No more dealing with commercials or being tied to a cable subscription to enjoy hit shows like The Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, and Survivor. With thousands of free TV episodes, live news, sports, movies, and more at your fingertips, your Roku just became your new best friend for entertainment. Go ahead, put your feet up, grab some snacks, and start binging your favorite CBS shows whenever and wherever you want. The future of TV is here, and it’s streaming straight to you thanks to CBS on Roku.