For business-minded owners in the auto repair sector, Tekmetric is a shop management system. It offers clear DVI, streamlined processes, centralized communication, mark-up matrices, real-time reports, and inventory management. Tekmetric is a Houston, Texas-based company that was established in 2016. This blog will discuss the app and Tekmetric Login in detail!
What is Tekmetric?
Tekmetric is an online shop management system built on the cloud, created specifically for auto repair shops. Shop owners can increase efficiency and service caliber by streamlining all services. An auto repair shop offers a digital platform for connecting employees from various service departments, such as mechanics, managers, technicians, etc.
Tekmetric supports multiple platforms; all devices can sync data in real-time. It is a simple platform that functions well with dial-up internet. Inventory management, digital vehicle inspection, time tracking, and scheduling are some of Tekmetric’s more sophisticated features.
How to Tekmetric Login?
By logging into the company website, all shop employees that use Tekmetric can access their accounts online. Check the steps below!
Tekmetric Login Requirements
- Please get your login information from the store owner.
- Always use an uninterrupted internet connection that is in good working order.
- Any Chrome web browser device will work for the best compatibility. Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari are additional options. The device screen must be a 10″ screen.
Step by Step for Tekmetric Login
Visit the official website, www.tekmetric.com, and click the Sign In link in the top right corner to access the Tekmetric login page quickly. The complete login process is given below.
- Visit the Tekmetric website by launching a secure web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Click the Sign In link in the top right corner of the website.
- Click the Sign In button after entering your email address and password for login.
- Your Tekmetric user dashboard page will be displayed if your login information is accurate.
Reset the Tekmetric Login password.
Please review the instructions below to easily create a new password if a shop employee forgets the account password.
- You can reset your password by going to the Tekmetric login page and clicking the link on the login form.
- The screen will display a password reset form.
- After entering your email address and completing the captcha verification, hit the Reset Password button.
- An email with a password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Click the password reset link in your email and enter a new password for your account after opening your email.
Before logging in, newly hired staff members must activate their accounts. All new members will receive a link to activate their accounts, which is good for 24 hours. Verify your email, click the account activation link there, and then activate your account. You’ll need a new activation link if you don’t activate your account. The employee profile section of the shop admin allows them to resend a fresh activation link whenever they want.
Features of Tekmetric
Some of the useful features are listed below.
- Real-Time Reporting: View the key metrics in the reports related to different aspects and get real-time reports to analyze your shop performance quickly. It can be useful to locate important metrics for sales, revenue, labor costs, etc.
- Workflow: The workflow provided by this auto shop software can be tailored to meet the unique requirements of the shops. This customized workflow further enhances the overall effectiveness and consistency of the operations.
- Digital Vehicle Inspection: This feature takes pictures and videos of the vehicle and shows them to the customer along with the repair orders, improving communication between the shop and the customer. It improves the communication capabilities of Tekmetric.
- Mark-Up Matrices: Tekmetric provides various Mark-Up options based on factors like labor costs, overhead costs, profit margins, etc., which helps businesses manage their pricing for their services.
- Tekmerchant: The Tekmetric software includes integrated payment processing services. It is a great way to make secure online payments for their service.
- Centralized communication: With the help of a centralized communication system, all staff members can interact, discuss work orders, and manage their tasks more efficiently.
- Tekmessage: Customers can use a messaging system to receive important communication about their repair orders, such as appointment reminders, repair status, etc.
- Inventory: The Inventory management system in the Tekmetric software suite makes it incredibly simple to track the important parts and supplies inventory.
- Integrations: With Tekmetric, it is now simple to integrate third-party solutions like Quickbooks, Carfx, etc. It makes Tekmetric a more efficient system.
In this blog, we talked about Tekmetric and what it is! We also talked about how to use Tekmetric Login and its requirements! We also talked about how to reset the login password and how to activate the account!
Read similar blogs by clicking here