State Bank of India, or SBI, is one of the most trusted banks in India. With the technological advancements pacing, the bank has adapted to the technological advancements to make it simple for its clients to conduct banking business from anywhere in the world. Additionally, it also offers online banking; the bank also provides mobile banking services, where you can access various services using an app. SBI Anywhere Personal, SBI YONO, BHIM SBI Pay, YONO Business, and SBI Buddy are just a handful of the mobile banking applications that are accessible. If you are an SBI account holder, then you probably know about these applications. Let us discuss the SBI YONO business in depth.
SBI Business YONO:
If you are an account holder at SBI Bank, you must be aware of the other services or applications SBI offers its customers. Well, YONO SBI business is one of them. We know that SBI offers its customers various financial and payment services through its advanced mobile banking app, YONO. These services are online shopping, bill payment, and train, bus, and flight bookings. But aside from this, YONO SBI also enables companies to efficiently plan, manage, and expand their corporate financial requirements. This is where the SBI Business YONO comes into the picture. It offers financial services to companies and business owners.
Now that you have come to know about the YONO business let us discuss some of the advantages the SBI YONO business offers its customers.
Perks of Using SBI YONO Business:
In this section, we will be discussing some of the advantages of using the SBI YONO business account, and by knowing these advantages, you will be gaining greater insights about the sbiyonobusiness. So, let us head to the advantages right away!
Firstly, you will be able to fulfill your corporate banking requirements by using Corporate Internet Banking (CINB) on the YONO SBI business platform from the State Bank of India. It is a solution that enables you to do business from anywhere conveniently. The banking services platform allows you to carry out even the most complicated operations. Some of the additional advantages of using the YONO business are:
- Allows you to pay taxes to the federal and state governments promptly.
- It enables the creation and maintenance of users and the ability to control user rights and specify transactional rules.
- Manage financial services whenever, anywhere, and with the necessary
- Save time and obtain reliable guidance.
- The multi-layered security mechanism ensures the safety and security of online banking services.
These are some of the advantages of using the SBI YONO business account.
Now that you have learned about the SBI YONO Business, it is time to learn the steps that will help you do the SBI YONO login business. Head to the next section of the article to learn about the process to learn about the SBI YONO business.
Steps to Log in to SBI YONO Business:
Under this section, we will be discussing with you a guided step-by-step process by which you will be able to log in to the SBI YONO business.
- Firstly, you need to launch the SBI YONO app on your smartphone
- Then, you can access your account by using the 6-digit MPIN you created during registration.
- As an alternative, you can also fill out the appropriate sections under the “User ID” page with your username and password before clicking the YONO business login
- After you have been routed, you will be able to find all the services which are available through the app on the dashboard
- These are the steps by which you can log in to the SBI YONO business.
If you are not aware of the online YONO business and the YONO business app, then feel free, as we have got you covered; head to the next section of the article to learn more about the YONO business app.
YONO Business App:
YONO Business app is an integrated app that helps corporate banking users carry out their financial requirements along with SME and MSME. SBI has got other apps that help you in doing corporate as well as individual financial requirements, and it has got applications that help you in carrying out your financial requirements such as SBI YONO/Lite, BHIM SBI Pay, SBI Buddy, SBI Anywhere Personal. Yono Means You Only Need One single app for all your services.
The YONO business app is a unified banking solution that can be accessed on all devices; this enables you to plan, manage, grow & address corporate financial needs.
Steps to do SBI YONO Business Registration:
Under this section, we will discuss the process you need to follow to register for the SBI YONO business. So, without any delay, let us head to the steps. The steps to do YONO business registration are as follows:
- First, you need to download the SBI YONO app from Playstore on your smartphone
- After you download, you need to open the app and then click on the existing customer
- Then you will receive three steps to complete the registration process and are asked to upload your account details, such as Account Number and Date of Birth. The nearest branch to your location is assigned as a default home branch.
- After you have submitted the above details, you will get a six-digit one-time password on the number which is registered with the SBI account
- Review the customer details and choose your transaction method, assisting in the respective financial mode.
- After that, You will be asked to choose a username and password for internet banking, after which a referral code is sent in a case for future members’ reference.
- Then, you need to visit the home branch selected in Step 3, and once the username is approved, the bank will send an activation code to your registered mobile number and email id.
- After that, you need to open the app and select I have Activation Code. Now, enter the approved username, password, and activation code.
- Then the net banking account is successfully registered; go to Yono Home and log in. You will be asked to change the password, right after which you have to set a six-digit MPIN.
- After you have set the six-digit MPIN, you will receive an OTP on your number upon entering, in which your account is registered and activated.
Now that you have come to know about the registration process on the SBI YONO Business app, in the next section of the article, we will discuss some of the key features of the SBI Business app.
Features of SBI Business App:
Some of the key features of the SBI YONO Business app are:
- Avail liquidity against overdraft on Fixed Deposit in one go.
- The Yono App provides a Simple Onboarding process where a single username and password are used to avail of its multiple services.
- You have personalized spending analysis to categorize your finances.
- India’s Biggest Shopping Marketplace – Avail exclusive discounts and prices on more than 80 e-commerce platforms and offers for all modes of transportation.
- Pre-Approved Loans- An excellent feature for small businesses to get approved for a loan in 2 mins without any documentation.
These are some of the key features of the SBI Business app, and if you still need to download the app, then do it now to avail some of the great discounts and offers on your favorite brand.
Applications of SBI YONO:
In this section, we will discuss some of the applications of SBI YONO. So keep reading this section.
SCF (Supply Chain Finance) – This is a one-stop solution for businesses to transact with their vendors and sellers. It is a robust B2B platform that includes electronic finance schemes for vendors and sellers. SBI YONO Business app aids you in supply chain finance
E-Trade – This is a perfect model for global trade opportunities. This trade service assists in international trade without any complications for small and medium businesses to attain short-term finance. The SBI YONO Business offers Trade MIS, which helps us access trade-related information smoothly without any hassle
CMP (Cash Management Product) – This payment gateway solution helps government institutions and autonomous institutions make bulk payments to vendors, petty cash management, and salary payouts on short funds notice. There are multiple tunnels for bulk transactions and online platforms for RTGS, NEFT, intra-bank transfers, cheques, and demand drafts. YONO business app has got you covered regarding all these requirements.
YONO Business app is your one-stop solution for all business-related financial requirements. In this article, we have briefly discussed the YONO Business app and have listed the process to log in, register, features, and some of the YONO Business app applications. That’s all, folks. I hope the article helped you get all the information you needed.