For simplicity and security, a self-managed WireGuard-based VPN server and Linux firewall.
- Uses WireGuard, which is 3-4 times faster than OpenVPN.
- No dependencies: Chef Omnibus has packaged all dependencies.
- Easy to set up: It only takes a few minutes. A simple CLI is used to manage the system.
- Secure: Runs in a non-privileged mode. HTTPS is required. Cookies that are encrypted.
- Firewall: Blocks undesired egress traffic using Linux nftables.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download link: https://github.com/firezone/firezone