Rite of Passage (ROP) injector injects a ROP into the target process. This tool allows you to choose either the regular ROP (that uses VirtualProtect) or a Rite Of Passage ROP which is capable of bypassing most of the endpoints exploit protections.
It performs injection using the following steps: –
- Allocate Read/Write memory on the target process.
- Write the shellcode to that memory.
- Create a new thread on the target process.
- Inject a ROP to the new thread (using Get/SetThreadContext).
- ROP will modify the protection of the shellcode memory into Executable (using either a call to VirtualProtect or a Rite Of Passage call to NtProtectVirtualMemory).
- Next, the ROP will run the shellcode.
- Shellcode creates a mutex named “#WN3D!” and terminates the thread.
This project was created only for educational purposes and not for unethical practices.
Download Link: https://github.com/OmerYa/ROPInjector