It’s a remote-access toolkit that’s modular, stealthy, and versatile, and it’s written entirely in #python. It’s used to command and control other systems. It is currently in beta and may remain so indefinitely.
It allows users to create, generate, and encode/encrypt remote-access-trojan payloads for controlling other compromised hosts remotely.
(Both #Windows and #Linux) Features:-
- Most commands have tab completion.
- Create scouts in real time.
- A robust error handling system that allows scouts to recover from unexpected disconnections.
- Transfer files from and to the destination machine by uploading and downloading them.
- Scouts should be put to sleep, killed, and disconnected.
- Get files from other websites (web downloads)
- Memory-based keylogging
- Taking screenshots without writing to disc
- Displaying system information
- View all of the target’s open windows, both visible and invisible.
- Verify that scout is operating with admin/root permissions.
- Inject keystrokes into the programme
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download link: https://github.com/not-sekiun/PyIris