The RouterSploit Framework is an open-source exploitation framework dedicated to embedded devices.
It consists of various modules that aids penetration testing operations:
- exploits – modules that take advantage of identified vulnerabilities
- creds – modules designed to test credentials against network services
- scanners – modules that check if a target is vulnerable to any exploit
- payloads – modules that are responsible for generating payloads for various architectures and injection points
- generic – modules that perform generic attacks
Download Link:- https://github.com/threat9/routersploit