If you are a ration card holder and have active use of it in Kerala, then you must be aware of the development that the Kerala Government has enabled the online PDS system for the ration card in kerala. Kerala AePDS or PDS transaction along with stock register. active/inactive status can be easily checked on the epos kerala website. Want to know more about epos kerala gov in? Read the article completely to know more.
Epos. kerala. gov. in:
If you are not aware of the epos kerala gov in, then let me tell you that it is a Government portal developed by the government of Kerala where you can access the online PDS system for the ration card in Kerala. You will also be able to do a stock register and activate it. So, if you are a resident of Kerala, you must have a good insight into this website and the way you can utilize the same. In the next section of the article, we will discuss the login process to www.epos kerala.gov.in. So, keep reading the article to know more.
Epos kerala gov in Login:
In this section, you will learn about the login process to the epos kerala govt.in. We will be walking you through guided steps by which you can easily log in to the epos kerala govt.in. So, without any delay, let’s get started!
- Firstly, you need to go to the AePDS-Kerala website @aepds kerala gov in
- From the Menu, you need to choose the ‘Login’ option
- Then, you will be needed to visit https://epos.kerala.gov.in/Login.jsp
- After that, you need to enter your Kerala PDS user ID.
- Then, you need to enter your password
- Enter the captcha code
- Finally, you need to hit the login button
Once you follow these steps, you can easily get into the epos kerala gov.in the login portal.
How to Check Beneficiary Status AePDS Kerala?
You can check your beneficiary details at www.epose kerala.gov.in. All you need is SRC Number to Submit Details, Follow the Procedure below to Check Beneficiary Details Kerala AePDS Month Wise Details.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Kerala AePDS Portal
- In the Left Reports Menu, you will find an option, “Beneficiary Details.”
- Then you need to click on Beneficiary details
- Then you need to select the Month and Year
- After that, enter SRC Number
- At last, Submit and Get Details of Beneficiary Month Wise
In this way, you can easily check your beneficiary details on the epos kerala gov in.
How to do epos.kerala.gov.in Stock Register?
You can easily do a stock register on epos kerala gov in. You will see that on the Kerala AePDS portal, there are multiple options in the Menu – MIS, FPS, Sales, UIDAI, Allotment, IMPDS, etc. To check the epos kerala stock register, follow these methods to check the stock register.
- Firstly, you need to visit the epos.kerala.gov.in website
- Then from the Menu, choose FPS
- After that, click on Scheme wise stock register link
- Then select the month to register
- Select year and district
- Select your TSO and ARD
- Submit and check the stock register.
Once you follow these steps, you can easily check your Kerala epos stock register 2021 online.
Now that you have come to know about the process by which you can check the stock register on aepds kerala gov in. It is now time to know about some of the important links on the epos kerala gov in.
Important Links for @epos kerala gov in:
- epos.kerala.gov.in login
- epos.kerala.gov.in Stock Register
- Other AePDS-Kerala FPS Services
These are some of the important links you must know about the epos kerala portal.
What are the Other AePDS-Kerala FPS Services?
Apart from the scheme-wise stock register, you can also avail following services at the Kerala AePDS website –
- Date Wise Trans Abstract
- Device and Dealers details
- Transaction Status
- FPS details
- Commodity-wise stock register
- FPS wise transaction
These are some of the services which you can avail of on the AePDS site. Now that you have come to know much about the epos kerala govt.in website, it is now time to know about the process by which you can View Date wise Transaction epos Kerala. Follow the steps below by which you can easily view epos data-wise transactions.
How to View Date-wise Transaction @epos kerala gov in?
- Firstly, you need to visit AePDS Kerala Home Page
- On the Left, you will find Reports, and then you need to click on Date-wise Transaction
- After that, you need to select the District
- Then you need to select the Month and Year
- Then you need to select the transaction date
- Finally, you need to submit, and then you can view “Date wise Transaction.”
Once you follow these steps, you can view your date-wise transaction details.
Kerala Ration Card Validity:
- The ration card remains valid until the ration cardholder surrenders it.
- This is because if the ration card is suspended by authority, it becomes null and void.
- If 2 individuals of the same household have ration cards, one is invalid.
What are the Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card?
These are some documents you need to apply for a ration card in Kerala. These are:
The individual’s passport, banking passbook, or proof of address, such as an electric and water bill, are required.
In addition, all family members have valid identification.
- Most recent mobile phone bill
- If the applicant is a renter in a leased home, he or she must show a canceled rent agreement or an outdated ration card.
- Voter ID card
- Driver’s License
- Passport-size photo.
- A Photo Id Card issued by the Government
These are the documents that you need if you want to apply for a ration card in Kerala.
Epos Kerala gov in is a very useful website and aids the residents of Kerala in gaining many benefits from the Kerala Government. In this article, we have briefly discussed epos Kerala gov in and have also given the step-by-step process of logging into the epos Kerala gov in the portal along with the process to check the stock register, date-wise transactions, some important links, and the validity of the Kerala ration card along with some of the important documents that are required to apply for the Kerala ration card. That’s all, folks. I hope the article helped you get all the information you needed.