Hello, my wonderful readers! The Telangana government introduced E Sadhana as a service to make it simpler for women and kids to access health and nutrition. The Telangana Women and Child Development Department will offer online resources to kids and women so they can work and play from the comfort of their homes. E Sadhana Portal Telangana was created to make it simple for women with disabilities to access child facilities. The Telangana government has started an initiative called E Sadhana Women Development and Child Welfare, through which a useful website has been made available to help Telangana’s women and children live better lives and access information while relaxing at home. How does E Sadhana function? What is it? Through this article, we will provide comprehensive information on all of these.
What is the E Sadhana Portal?
E Sadhana is a government portal run by Telangana and Andhra Pradesh governments to advance women’s rights and children’s welfare. There are two official websites for the program: wdcw.tg.nic.in and E Sadhana ap.gov.in. On the E Sadhana platform, services like Anganwadi, Poshan Abhiyan, web MPR, etc., are offered. The online portal’s specifics are provided below.
In Andhra Pradesh, the official website is located at wdcw.ap.gov.in. The official Telangana website is at wdcw.tg.nic.in. Both websites offer online services such as web mpr, AWW/AWH Recruitment System, and other programs.
In Telangana, the Department for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens maintains the website. In contrast, in Andhra Pradesh, the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare oversees the website.
The Telangana Women and Child Development Department will offer online facilities to children and women sitting at home, saving time and work. E Sadhana is a service launched by the Telangana government to simplify the process of accessing health and nutrition for women and children. E Sadhana Portal Telangana was created to make it simple for women with disabilities to access child facilities.
Details E Sadhana Portal
|Portal name||e Sadhana Portal Telangana|
|Launched||Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||Women And Children|
|Department||Ensuring The Development And Welfare Of Women And Children|
Benefits of E-Sadhana Portal
- Many services are now available on the e Sadhana Telangana Portal and the e Sadhana Andhra Pradesh Portal.
- These portals have been designed specifically for women, the disabled, children, and the elderly.
- Anganwadi Information System is also available on the e Sadhana Telangana Portal.
- The portal provides many benefits to citizens; you can also view the nutrition campaign dashboard on the E-Sadhana portal.
- For users’ convenience, this portal also includes the YSRSP mobile app and the Mananganwadi mobile app.
- Telangana residents can also access the NHTS Data Entry Status Report via the e Sadhana Telangana Portal.
e Sadhana ap.gov.in services
The website e sadhana ap.gov.in offers the following services:
- CAS (Common Application Software) ICDS
- MIS stands for Management Information System.
- System for Tracking Suppliers’ Egg and Milk Supplies
- AWC Monitoring Software
- Dashboard for POSHAN Abhiyaan
- RRS stands for Rapid Reporting System.
- System of AWW/AWH Recruitment
- Dashboard for Kishori Vikasam
- Anganwadi Information System (AASR)
- Memos and Guidelines
- Employee Management System
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Online FCR (Commodity Supply Chain Management System)
- Commodity Supply Tracking System (Web Portal)
- Web-based MPR System (GOI)
- Budget and Expenditure Monitoring System
|Common Application Software (CAS)||https://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas/login/|
|Management Information System(MIS)||https://mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in/|
|AWC Monitoring Tool||https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/AWC_Inspection/ |
Check AWS Scheme List in Andhra Pradesh at ICDS Web MPR portal
- Navigate to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/.
- Select ‘Know Your AWS.’
- Open the Awc List by Project.
- Select Andhra Pradesh from the State drop-down menu.
- Choose a district
- Choose a project
- Enter your PIN.
- Select the Search option.
- Your ICDS AWS report will be shown.
- E Sadhana ap.gov.in web mpr service provides a comprehensive report of AWS List projects in Andhra Pradesh.
E Sadhana login – ap.gov.in and tg.nic.in
If you want to access the E Sadhana website, you must first visit the login page of your state’s website.
How to login into e sadhana – Andhra Pradesh?
- Go to wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Open Management Information System(MIS)
- Visit mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Enter your user id and password
- Click on the login button
How to login into e sadhana – Telangana?
- Visit http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html for more information.
- Select a Web-based MPR System (GOI).
- On the following page, look for Login to MIS.
- Enter your username and password here.
- Enter your security PIN.
- Sign in by clicking the Sign in button.
TG Portal Login
- To access TG Telangana Portal, visit the official website.
- The button for new registration must be clicked in the dashboard of the e sadhana TG portal website.
- You must read general information after selecting registration.
- By pressing the registration button, submit
- Access the Portal.
- The ID password you entered when pressing the registration button must be used to log into the portal.
- Alternatively, you can do it by downloading the appropriate mobile application.
What is E Sadhana?
E Sadhana is part of a project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to develop children and women.
What is full form of ICDS?
Integrated Child Development Services is what they call themselves.
How to check web mpr in E Sadhana website?
Visit the e Sadhana website and select MPR. Your browser will now go to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx. where you can check your AWS project list.
- e sadhana ap
- esadhana ap.gov.in
- wdcw.ap.gov.in e sadhana
- esadana ap.gov.in
- e sadhana ap web mpr
- web mpr icds ap
- wdcw.ap.gov.in e sadhana ap
- web mpr ap
- e sadhana wdcw.ap.gov.in login
- web mpr open
- e sadhana ap.gov.in ap
- e sadhana tg
We have given you access to all of the crucial details about E Sadhana TG and E Sadhana TS through this blog. The residents of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana get access to a wealth of information and services through this portal. You can call the helpline number if you still need any information about this. The Portal Helpline Number can be found on the NHTS AP GoV website.