In today’s digital world, companies are shifting more towards Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Data Storage. Cloud Network Management has also become a very important factor to work on. To sort out these factors, the knowledge for both Cloud and Network Management has become quite essential in today’s digital world because without that cloud infrastructure cannot be managed smoothly.
This the reason why IEMLabs brings you this Diploma Course in Cloud and Network Management | DCNM at the end of which you will know anything and everything one needs to know about Networking, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and DevOps all together.
The different courses that are clubbed into this Diploma Course are as follows: –
- Cisco Certified Network Associate | CCNA: This course is for associate-level Network Engineers. At the end of this course, you will have a fundamental concept of how networks work and how the security measures of these networks work.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional | CCNP: This course is for professional-level Network Engineers. At the end of this course, you will have developed your concepts to a professional level. You will be able to understand every minute detail of any network system.
- Certified Amazon Web Services Professional | CAWSP: Amazon Web Services or AWS is a subsidiary of Amazon, providing cloud computing services and APIs to companies, enterprises, etc. Through this course, you will learn all the fundamental technical details about AWS Cloud Services.
- Certified Microsoft Azure Professional | CMAP: Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service offered by Microsoft. On completion of this particular course, you will understand how to control cloud security and cloud traffic in Microsoft Azure.
- Certified DevOps Professional | CDOP:DevOps is a set of practices combining Software Development and IT Operations, hence the name. After completing this particular course, you will be a Certified DevOps Professional | CDOP and also understand how DevOps contribute to Cloud Computing.
This course will certainly give a significant boost to your career and will provide you with a strong fundamental concept on Networking and Cloud Computing.
Learning becomes more exciting and simpler at IEM Labs because we are offering the students state-of-the-art projects and tailor-made classes during the tenure of the program to make them more familiar with the practical sides of the course.
Facilities for both online and offline classes are available at IEMLabs. We frequently use platforms like Zoom, Google Hangout, and Go to Meeting for taking online classes. The training offered by IEMLabs is substantially beneficial for a student due to its free one-year lab access. All the students from the admission date will have the approval to use the Online Virtual Lab for 12 months without cost. This is particularly helpful for the procurement of notes, study materials, pre-recorded videos, and educational tools in design with their course programs with no extra cost for one year.