When you play Wordle on a regular basis and know all of the tricks for guessing the mystery word, it can become too easy. To make things more difficult, we’ve put Hello Wordle in front of you. It’s another word-guessing game with a pragmatic twist on the original.
It has nothing to do with the well-known Hello World, and it is not a Wordle version designed specifically for coders, programmers, and developers. The best part about the game is that you can play for as long as you want.
However, it did not eliminate the community connection. You can also play it with Wordle, in which the entire world attempts to guess a single mystery word. But how does it accomplish this? And how do you do it?
What exactly is Hello Wordle?
“Hello, Wordle” is a clone of Josh Wardle’s wildly popular Wordle. It was created by Twitter user @chordbug, a Belgian programmer and musician. It’s a “less social but infinitely replayable” word-guessing game, he says.
The game is described on the Hello Wordle website as follows:
This game is very similar to Wordle, but it has a key difference in that you can set the number of letters in the mystery word. As in the original game, the bar is set to “5” by default. You can, however, choose between 4 and 11 letters by dragging the slider.
Aside from that, the rules are straightforward. You must guess a mystery word in 6 or fewer attempts, similar to Wordle. Another important feature of the game is that you can play it as many times as you want, whereas Wordle only allows you to place it once per day.
You don’t even have to brag about correctly guessing the mystery word on Twitter. Simply play the game for your own pleasure. You can continue to take screenshots and upload them to your profile.
Today’s Hello Wordle vs. Today’s Hello Wordle Random
Hello, Wordl has two modes: Today’s Hello Wordl and Random Hello Wordl. The first mode is similar to Wordle in that the entire world is guessing the same word, but you can still set the character limit.
The second mode is similar to Wordle Unlimited in that you can play the game as many times as you want. All you have to do is keep guessing a mystery word, restart the process, and repeat. There are no restrictions, except that you must guess each word in six or fewer attempts.
How to play Hello WordI?
Hello, Wordle is a browser-based game that you can play right away. To begin, open any web browser on your PC or smartphone and navigate to this website. After loading it, the Hello Wordle Random mode will appear on your screen.
- To play Hello Wordle Today’s mode, select “Today’s” from the top left corner of the screen. You can also limit the number of characters in the mystery word in the game. The slider can be moved from four to eleven characters.
- After selecting the mode and character limit, you can begin entering words with your keyboard or the on-screen keyboard.
- You must first enter a random word. Make a wise choice and avoid using words with uncommon letters, such as Q, X, Z, and so on. The color of the tiles will then change based on your input.
- If the tile turns green, it means the correct letter is in the correct location; if it turns yellow, it means the correct letter is in the incorrect location; and if it turns grey, it means the letter is not present in the word. Simply keep guessing based on the colors of the tiles, and you’ll be able to figure out the mystery word.
Hello, Wordl is very similar to Wordle. Indeed, the creator acknowledges that it is heavily inspired by it and is simply a Wordle Alternative for people who want to play it all day. However, there are some differences that set the game apart.
- The main difference between the two games is that Hello Wordl allows players to play indefinitely through its Random mode, whereas Wordle is only available to play once per day beginning at midnight.
- Another significant difference is that Hello Wordl allows players to limit the number of characters in the mystery word. Players can guess any word with four to eleven characters. Wordle, on the other hand, only provides a five-letter mystery word to guess.
Aside from that, both games use the same basic concept. Hello Wordl is yet another fantastic clone to join the ranks of Heardle, Quordle, Worldle, and others. Every day, fans of word-guessing games have more options. The best part is that these have been incorporated into people’s daily routines. Have you done it as well?