Open Source Threat Hunting Platform for Cybersecurity. Django and React JS were used to create this site
- Detecting new cybersecurity trends, such as new vulnerabilities and malware…
- Through social media and other RSS feeds (www.cert.ssi.gouv.fr, www.cert.europa.eu, www.us-cert.gov, www.cyber.gov.au…)
- Keep an eye out for data leaks, such as on Pastebin and other IT content sharing sites (StackOverflow, Github, GitLab, bitbucket, apkmirror, npm…)
- Use TLSH to track changes to malicious domain names (IPs, mail/MX data, and web pages).
- Using dnstwist, detect suspicious domain names aimed at your company.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/thalesgroup-cert/Watcher