This tool can be used to execute simple Docker batches without root privileges.This makes the download and execution of docker containers possible for non-privileged users in Linux Systems where docker is not available. This has the ability to pull and execute docker containers in Linux batch systems and interactive clusters that are being managed by other entities like grid infrastructure.
There are some advantages of this tools-
- It provides a command line interface that resembles the docker.
- Supports many of the docker commands.
- Has the ability to understand the metadata of the docker container.
- Can be deployed by the end user.
- Runs n both old and new linux versions
Download Link : https://github.com/indigo-dc/udocker