Hello, my wonderful readers! The TSBIE has released the results of the supplementary exams held from June 12 to June 20, 2023. Students can access the TS Intermediate Supplementary Result 2023 by visiting the web portal portals at https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ and https://results.cgg.gov.in/ on July 07, 2023.
In this blog, we will go over TSBIE or Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, what it is, the most recent results and everything related to it!
What is TSBIE?
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is an educational board in the Indian state of Telangana. It was founded in 2014. It is situated in the Hyderabad suburb of Nampally. The board governs and supervises the Telangana State intermediate education system. It carries out and governs various activities such as developing courses of study, prescribing syllabi, administering examinations, granting college affiliations, and providing direction, support, and leadership to all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
The Honourable Minister of State for Secondary Education serves as chairman of the board, with the Secretary to Government for Secondary Education serving as vice-chairman. The secretary of I.A.S. Rank serves as the board’s chief executive.
Functions of TSBIE
- To recommend a syllabus and textbooks.
- To provide affiliation to institutions in the state that offer intermediate courses.
- To establish rules for the administration of Junior Colleges.
- To establish qualifications for Junior Lecturers
- Junior Colleges is subjected to an academic audit.
- To process outcomes and issue certificates
- Approval of new colleges
- Certificates of eligibility and equivalency are issued to allow students to continue their studies.
- To prepare lessons for broadcast on KU Band Mana TV
It is organized into two levels: a state-level headquarters and regional offices in ten districts.
Aims and objectives of TSBIE
- To make intermediate education available to all segments of society.
- To place a special emphasis on the rural, tribal, and socially disadvantaged segments of society.
- To improve girls’ education by increasing their enrollment in colleges.
- All junior colleges in the state monitor and supervise themselves.
- To regulate the operation of Private Aided Colleges to maximize the use of Grants in Aid.
- To provide quality education to even the most remote villages via Tele-Education via Mana TV.
- Making education a tool for social and economic emancipation through vocationalization.
- Shifting the emphasis from academics to marketable skills through introducing professional and specialized courses in emerging fields such as computer science, graphics, and tourism, among others.
- Bring vocational education to the forefront by teaching students practical and problem-solving skills.
- Create infrastructure to help disadvantaged groups in backward and remote areas get an education.
- Provide Teacher Education.
- To provide Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to keep lecturers’ knowledge skills up to date.
- To facilitate interaction with industries and to establish links to ensure employment opportunities for vocational students.
- To periodically revamp and restructure the Vocational Curriculum to meet the changing needs of society.
- To promote vocational education by diverting the majority of students from general studies to vocational courses to help them become self-sufficient and gain employment.
The board’s primary function is examination. Every year, a large number of students take the Telangana Intermediate Examination for 1st Year (Junior) / Class 11 and 2nd Year (Senior) / Class 12 under the two-course schemes – Regular and Vocational. The TS Intermediate Examination holds every year in March/April.
Exams will be given during the Telangana Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary. Students need a date to start studying for the exams. In the re-examination, optional subjects are not given the best of both, but the most recent marks are used.
Pattern for Examinations
Since 1978-79, the Intermediate Public Examination has been held at the end of the first and second years of study. Previously, the Public Examination was only held at the end of the second year. Candidates are assessed in Part-I English, Part-II Second Language, and Part-III Group subjects for 500 marks in the first year and 500 marks in the second year in the Arts and Commerce Group, 475 marks in the HEG group, 470 marks in the first year and 530 marks in the second year in the MPC group, and 440 marks in the first year and 560 marks in the second year in the Bi.P.C. group. Each paper has a pass rate of 35 per cent. The division in which the candidates are placed is determined by completing all papers in the first and second years.
Syllabus for TSBIE
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education in Hyderabad provides a wide range of academic programs. A separate academic wing called “Educational Research and Training Wing” establishes greater impetus to the board’s academic aspects. The board has the authority to prescribe textbooks for the two-year Intermediate course.
The following subjects are available from the board:
- Part I – English
- Part II – Second Languages (Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya, and Marathi).
- Part III – Electives (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Public Administration, Geography, and Geology);
- Subjects in Modern Languages (English, Telugu, Hindi, and Urdu);
The Board’s Subject Committees develop the syllabus for language subjects and optional subjects. The committees also revise and update the syllabus while keeping changes and current trends in mind.
tsbie.cgg.gov.in Supplementary Result 2023
The TS Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 results are now available online at tsbie.cgg.gov.in and result.cgg.gov.in/, the TSIEB’s official website. The TS intermediate supplementary exam took place from June 12 to June 20, 2023. TS Inter Supplementary is for students who want to improve their board exam grades. The Telangana Board of Secondary Education will release the TSBIE Supplementary Result online on July 7, 2023.
|Result||TS Inter Supplementary Result|
|Board Name||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Exam Date||12 to 20 June 2023|
|TS Supply Result||July 07, 2023|
|TS Supplementary Result Link||https://results.cgg.gov.in/ – First Year |
https://results.cgg.gov.in/ – Second Year
|Official Website||https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ |
The results have been posted on the board’s official website, tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Students who took the supplementary exams at tsbie.cgg.gov.in can view their results by visiting the official website and entering their roll numbers.
How to check TSBIE Supplementary Result 2023 @result.cgg.gov.in?
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education will soon release the TS Supplementary Result 2023. The results will be announced on the official website of the board, i.e., tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Students who took the Inter 1st and 2nd-year supplementary exams can check their results by going to the official website and entering their roll numbers.
- Go to the TSBIE’s official website at https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
- Now, from the home page, navigate to the TSBIE website. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education website will direct you there.
- Locate and click the News and Announcements link. On the new website, go to the inter-supplementary exam results link.
- To get your results, enter information such as your hall ticket number and date of birth. Once you have double-checked the information you have entered, click the submit button.
- The results of the TS inter-supplementary examination for 2023 are now available for download. Additionally, save it for later use.
TSBIE Supply Result Details 2023
The TS Supplementary Result 2023 will show the students’ grades in various subjects. To pass the supplementary exams, students must obtain a minimum of passing marks in each subject. If a student does not achieve the minimum passing grade in a subject, they must retake the subject in the next supplementary examination.
The following information will be included in the TS Inter 1st Year Supplementary Results 2023. Students must double-check that all information is correct and immediately notify the appropriate school officials if there are any discrepancies.
- Student’s Name
- Parents’ Names
- School Name
- Subject Name
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Marks obtained in Supplementary Exam,
On May 9, 2023, the TSBIE released the TS inter 2023 results for first and second year students. To view their TS intermediate 2023 result, students must visit the official website. To check their TS intermediate exams 2023 results, they must enter their hall ticket number.
The outcome includes the student’s roll number, name, marks earned, grades, and so on. The online mark sheet is provisional. The students will receive their original mark sheets. The online result posts before.
The following are the major steps to checking the TS intermediate 2023 result:
- Navigate to the official website at results.cgg.gov.in.
- Select the 2nd or 1st year result.
- Enter your hall ticket number and press the “get result” button.
- The screen will display the TS Inter 2023 result.
TSBIE Exams 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Telangana Intermediate Board|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Odiya, Sanskrit, Tamil|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
TS Intermediate 2023 Grading System
|100 % to 75%||A|
|75 % to 60 %||B|
|60 % to 50 %||C|
|50 % to 35 %||D|
- tsbie.cgg.gov.in 2022 results
- results.cgg.gov.in 2022
- ts bie,tsbie-cgg-gov-in
- tsbie. cgg. gov. In
- tsbie.cgg.gov.in hall ticket 2022
- tsbie.cgg.gov.in 2022 results inter 1st year
- tsbie results 2022
- tsbie cgg gov in 2022 results inter 1st year
- tsbie website
- results cgg gov in 2022
- www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in 2022 intermediate results
- results cgg gov in
- tsbie cgg gov in 2022 supplementary results
Students must understand that a passing rate of 35% is only the bare minimum for their TS inter-supply results in 2023. Students who took the TS Inter 1st and 2nd-year Supplementary examinations can view their results online at the TSBIE’s official website. They can improve their overall performance by aiming for higher marks on the additional assessments. Higher extracurricular exam results can boost students’ self-esteem and assist them in achieving their educational and professional goals.