TrueCrack is a brute-force password cracker for TrueCrypt volumes. It works on Linux and it is optimized for Nvidia Cuda technology. It supports:
- PBKDF2 (defined in PKCS5 v2.0) based on key derivation functions: Ripemd160, Sha512 and Whirlpool.
- XTS block cipher mode for hard disk encryption based on encryption algorithms: AES, SERPENT, TWOFISH.
- File-hosted (container) and Partition/device-hosted.
- Hidden volumes and Backup headers.
TrueCrack is able to perform a brute-force attack based on:
- Dictionary: read the passwords from a file of words.
- Alphabet: generate all passwords of given length from given alphabet.
TrueCrack works on gpu and cpu
Download Link:- https://github.com/lvaccaro/truecrack