If you own a property in Tamilnadu, then you must be aware of the tnreginet portal and the requirement to login into their portal. Tnreginet portal is a portal that the Tamil Nadu Registration Department launched to make property registration and other related services easily accessible to all the residents of Tamil Nadu. If you are a resident of Tamil Nadu and want to register your property as well as looking to avail of other related services, then the tnreginet portal is the one-stop solution for you. In this article, we will decode the process of login to their official portal along with other details. So, keep reading to know more.
Well, folks, if you are unaware of the tnreginet portal, it is an online portal that the Tamil Nadu Registration Department launches. It was launched to provide various services related to property registration along with online registration of documents, encumbrance certificate, online payment of stamp duty, and registration fees, along with many other services.
To do a tnreginet login, you will have to visit the official website tnreginet.gov.in. It is a website that the Registration Department of Tamil Nadu state launched. It also helps people register their properties online, make payments, and get online certificates.
As you all have got a good idea of the tnreginet, to use it, you will be needed to create an account by providing your details which will require you to make a username and password. Along with it, you will also be required to verify your mobile number. When it comes to accessibility of the website, it is pretty easy to use and helps people to register their properties easily.
Tnreginet gov in portal- Registration Process:
Since you will be registering on the portal for your property or availing of any other service, you must know the registration process and requirements. Hence, in this section, we will cover just that. Keep reading to learn more.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the tnreginet portal, which is tnreginet. gov. in
- Then, click on the “User Registration” link on the homepage
- You can then start filling out the details, including your name, address, email ID, and phone number.
- You can create a username and password for your account
- Then, you need to click on the “Register” button
- You will be receiving an OTP on your registered mobile number. Then, you need to enter your OTP in the provided field
- Click on the “Verify” button
- After that, your account will be created, and now you will be able to log in to the portal
After you have registered on the web portal of tnreginet, it is time to log in. The registered will be able to log in to the tnreginet portal to access the services. Follow these steps, which will help you to log in to the tnreginet web portal.
- Firstly start by visiting the official portal of tnreginet, which is tnreginet.gov.in.
- Then, you need to click on the “Login” link page, which will be visible on the homepage
- Then, enter your username as well as password in the provided fields
- Then, enter the captcha code as shown on the screen
- After that, click on the Login button
- You will then be logged in to the tnreginet gov in the portal
These steps are easy to follow, and you can easily log in by following these steps.
How to Apply for TN Encumbrance Certificate?
If you are looking to apply for the TN Encumbrance certificate, then let me tell you that it can be applied online through the tnreginet portal. Here are some of the steps you need to follow if you want to apply for a TN Encumbrance certificate.
- Firstly, visit the official website of tnreginet, which is tnreginet.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “Encumbrance Certificate” option, which will be available on the homepage
- Then you must select the district and sub-registrar office from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you need to Enter the required details, such as the property’s survey number, village name, and the period for which the EC is required.
- Pay the required amount for the EC application online through the tnreginet
- Once you have made the payment, the application will be processed, and the EC will be generated within a few days
- The user will then be needed to download the EC from the tnreginet portal
Otherwise, you can also apply for a TN encumbrance certificate offline by simply visiting the sub registrar’s office and submitting the required documents and fees. However, the online application process is quicker and more convenient.
You can follow either the online or the offline process, as both are convenient.
How to Check TN Encumbrance Certificate?
You can easily check the Encumbrance certificate you applied for by visiting the web portal of tnreginet. Follow the process to check your TN encumbrance certificate.
- First, Visit the official website of Tnreginet at tnreginet.gov.in.
- Then Click on the “Encumbrance Certificate” option on the homepage.
- Select the district and sub-registrar office from the drop-down menu.
- After that, Enter the required details, such as the property’s survey number, village name, and the period for which the EC is required.
- Click on the “Search” button to view the EC details.
- If the EC is available, then it will be displayed on the screen.
- Users can then download and print the TN Encumbrance Certificate.
Checking a TN Encumbrance Certificate online is a quick and convenient way to verify the legal status of a property. With the Tnreginet portal, you can easily access their EC information anytime, anywhere. In this way, you can check your TN encumbrance certificate hassle-free.
Know Your Jurisdiction|Tnreginet:
Well, this is a which you can find on the web portal of tnreginet. Here are some of the points you need to know about the know your jurisdiction process.
- The Know Your Jurisdiction feature is available on the Tnreginet portal.
- It helps users in finding out the jurisdiction of the sub-registrar’s office.
- Users need to enter their district, locality, and survey number to use this feature.
- Once you have entered, the website displays the jurisdiction of the sub-registrar’s office for the entered details.
- This feature is helpful for people who want to know which sub-registrar’s office to visit for property registration or other related services.
- It is a convenient tool that saves users time and effort.
So, when you stumble upon the know your jurisdiction section in the tnreginet, you must remember the following points.
How to Search Birth and Death of a Person in Tamil Nadu?
Well, you can also search for the birth and death certificates of a person in tnreginet portal. It is a web portal that not only offers property registration benefits but also avails other services. So, if you are someone who needs to search for a birth certificate of a person or a death certificate of a person, then you need to follow the following steps. These steps will help you conveniently access the birth or death certificate of the person that you are looking for. The steps are:
- Firstly visit the official website of Tnreginet at tnreginet.gov.in.
- Then, Click on the “Birth and Death” option on the homepage.
- After that Select the respective option for birth or death records from the menu.
- Enter the required details, such as the name of the person, date of birth or death, and other relevant details.
- Then, Click on the “Search” button to view the records.
- If the records are available, they will be displayed on the screen.
- Users can then download and print the records.
It is important to note that birth and death records can only be searched for up to 100 years from the date of birth or death.
Along with it, the records that will be available on the Tnreginet portal may not be complete or up-to-date, so it is advisable to cross-check the information with the relevant authorities if you are looking to avail of the services on tnreginet. It is a useful site and provides convenient ways to avail of many services.
The Tnreginet’s web portal is a great website launched by the Tamil Nadu Registration Department. The websites help users in availing a variety of services conveniently and hassle-free. So, if you are looking for property registration and other services while residing in Tamil Nadu, this is the site for you. In this article, we gave you a brief idea about tnreginet and listed the process to avail of various services. That’s all, folks; I hope the article helped you get all the information you needed.
To read the latest web guide, click here