Finding the best dental software UK can be difficult, but with the help of our guide, you can pick the best management software for your needs.
Being concerned about which management software to use can add stress to running a dental practice. The difference between an organised practice and one that is inefficient can be greatly reduced with the use of the proper software.
Because of the availability of so many options, it gets confusing to choose one. We’ve put together a list of the top dental software UK because we understand how valuable your time is.
Our list’s eligibility requirements were based on three factors
- Their website has the most accurate information to help you make the best decision possible.
- Most of the reviews are four stars and above.
- must adhere to GDPR
We’ve provided all the details on our list to help you and your dental practice make the best decision possible regarding dental management software.
Let’s Talk About the Best Dental Software UK
Software4Dentist enables you to schedule appointments, manage patient records, document treatments and clinical notes, monitor patient finances, manage staff holidays, and produce insightful reports.
- Price: Prices range from £20 for a single computer to £55 for the software plus £35 for each additional computer. A patient touch screen check-in is one of the add-ons they offer for £295.
- Trials for free: 60 day
- Cloud vs. local server: The software can be accessed on either a local “in-house” server or on a secure cloud server hosted by Software4Dentist.
- Training is not offered, but the software does include a suggestion.
- GDPR: Adherent
- Zero contracts
- Support: Email and phone support are both available.
Software that Excels
The EXACT software from Software of Excellence (Henry Schein) comes with a number of features, such as marketing manager, campaign+, and channel tracking. Automated utilisation and recall managers. Workflows supervisor. Care Manager and Predictive UDA Manager.
- Price: Costs vary according to the size of the practice.
- Free test:
- Local versus cloud servers:
- Training: The software offers training days that are open to all customers and offers courses that can be taken online. The software also provides a variety of training tools.
- Conforms to GDPR
- Contracts: Payments are made over the course of a year in monthly instalments.
Each customer enrols in the customer success programme, which means you are given a personal “customer success consultant” who will serve as a business partner by calling you each month and measuring your success.
Dentally promotes its products as efficient and simple to use. Data management, a diary, marketing tools, secure backup, automatic updates, and crystal-clear reports on finances, clients, appointments, and procedures are all features of the dental software UK. Numerous other programmes can be integrated with the dental software.
- Price: The entry-level plan, starts at £50 per month and offers 5GB per 5 users. The following package includes unlimited users and costs £84 per month.
- Free Trial: Standard back-age for 30 days with some software restrictions.
- Local versus cloud servers: Cloud-based
- Training: Dentally doesn’t offer formal training, but they do give you access to an account manager.
- Conforms to GDPR
- Contract: In order to use the software, you must pay a one-year upfront fee in the form of an annual subscription.
- Support: Apart from Email and telephonic support, Dentally provides online chat support.
Dental software from Pearl
For your dental practice, Pearl Dental Software UK offers fairly straightforward dental software that includes patient records, a diary, treatment plans, medical histories, accounts, and reminders.
- The cost of your initial surgery is £71 per month, which includes all features, remote software support, routine full updates, and 2GB of data hosting. Each additional surgery will cost you £26 per month.
- Everything is included, with the exception of extra support. Onboarding costs £575 and involves data transfer and also onsite training. There are supplemental options.
- Free trial: You can schedule a demo through the website or by phone; the length of the demo depends on the size of your practice.
- Both the cloud and a local server can run the software, which can also be installed on a PC. However, cloud-based software has just recently been introduced.
- Training: They do offer on-site training, but the cost of onboarding includes it.
- Conforming to GDPR
- Contract: no contract
- Support: The company website and phone are both available for support.
Systems for Dentists is the third-largest provider of dental software UK. They provide periodontal charting, patient information, appointment scheduling, and clinical notes. The software may be integrated with third-party software.
- Price: Due to competitive pricing that varies by individual practises, Systems for Dentists would not provide an exact price.
- Trial Offer: No
- The local server only versus the cloud.
- Systems for Dentists provides online and in-person instruction.
- GDPR: Adherent
- Contract: After nine months, practises will have the option to end their payment for the entire year.
- Support is accessible by phone and email.
On their dental software UK, iSmile offers a wide range of services, such as straightforward patient management, a diary, automated SMS, email features, and marketing features.
A video is available for introducing themselves, for a demonstration that can be done online.
- Price: £40 + VAT.
- free 30-day trial
- Local versus cloud servers: A cloud service that supports mobile devices
- Training: Each practice will be given access to an expert consultant.
- GDPR: Adherent
- No agreement
- Support: The expert consultant is available to offer any assistance.
Practice management software from Shire Dental offers all the features needed in busy practices. Shire Dental Software UK is strong and powerful. suitable for private or public practises as a full-featured charting system or a reception-based system.
Shire Dental is extremely affordable and is available with or without fully installed hardware.
- Price: For one surgery, the software starts at £36 plus VAT per month, which includes full support and updates. Any additional surgeries cost an additional £18 per month after that. The installation and initial training for the software cost £295 plus VAT. A complete EDI system is included in a special offer that costs £836 plus VAT. Also offered are add-ons.
- No free test:
- Cloud vs. local server: Shire Dental will provide and install the hardware for the local server.
- Shire Dental Software UK offers online training, but the software provider also offers other types of training centred around the practice. Additionally, they offer online guides for various software sections.
- GDPR: Adherent
- Contract: Monthly payments are made for the initial software, and depending on the type of hardware, monthly maintenance fees apply to any additional hardware purchased.
- Support: Support is offered online through support tickets, by phone, and by email.
Admor in the UK created the dental software UK called DentalPlus. It includes all the tools necessary to manage patients and the daily operations of the practice from your computer. It is the full electronic software solution for your dental practice.
With Dental Plus, you can schedule appointments, design treatment plans, write clinical notes, complete medical forms, send reminders and recalls, make reports, handle NHS claims, and much more.
A comprehensive clinical module, informative appointment book, personalised medical history, digital signatures, and patient self-check-in are all features of this dental software UK. Any other software can coexist with the programme.
- Price: One surgery costs £149 + VAT a month, two cost £199 + VAT a month, and three cost £245 + VAT a month. After three operations, the cost increases to £21
- Free Demo: Admor offers customers a free demo, but won’t tell us how long the demo will last
- The cost of the server, which Admor will provide for you, is £25 per month. Cloud vs. Local Server: The software is available for both cloud-based and server-based deployments
- Training: Training is offered, including a full day of instruction before the software is released, as well as ongoing assistance on the day of launch
- GDPR: Adherent
- Contract: Dental Plus requires a one-year commitment from you. There are no up-front costs; you only pay the prices listed above.
- Support: Technical phone calls are available Monday through Friday during business hours, along with email support and remote assistance. Support for voicemail and email during off-hours. two days of cloud coverage
Every dental practice needs the best dental software available to meet their needs. All of the aforementioned dental software UK offers excellent services for your practice; by using our guide, you can find the software that is best suited for your company.