Hi Readers! If you are looking for a way to earn money online by testing websites and apps, you might have come across Testerup, a platform that claims to pay you for your feedback. But is Testerup legit or a scam? In this blog, we will share our experience with Testerup reviews, the pros and cons of using it, and some tips on maximizing your earnings.
What is Testerup?
Testerup is a website that connects testers with companies that need user feedback on their websites and apps. Testerup claims to have over 100,000 testers from 200 countries and to work with clients such as Google, Spotify, Netflix, and Airbnb.
How does Testerup work?
To join Testerup, you must sign up with your email address and create a profile. You also need to pass a qualification test that consists of answering some questions and recording a video of yourself testing a website. This test is meant to evaluate your English skills, ability to follow instructions and quality of feedback.
Once you pass the test, then you can start applying for testing projects that match your profile. You will receive email notifications when new projects are available, and you can also check the dashboard for available projects.
Each project has a set of requirements you need to meet, such as device type, location, language, etc. You also need to complete the project within a specified time frame. The projects vary in length and complexity, but they usually involve visiting a website or app, performing some tasks, and recording your screen and voice while giving honest feedback.
- Joinpd.con/peardeck: Enter the Code to Join A Presentation!
- Blooket Learning : A New Way to Engage Students Online
How much does Testerup pay?
Testerup pays between $5 and $20 per project, depending on the length and complexity of the test. The average payment is $10 per project. You can request a payout once you reach $50 in your account, and Testerup pays via PayPal or bank transfer.
What are the pros and cons of Testerup?
Testerup has some advantages and disadvantages that you should consider before joining. Here are some of them:
Pros: Testerup Reviews
- – It is free to join and easy to use.
- – It offers a variety of testing projects from different clients and industries.
- – It pays well compared to other testing platforms.
- – It pays on time and has multiple payment options.
- It has limited availability of projects, and you might only qualify for some projects or find them already taken by other testers.
- It has strict quality standards. You must provide detailed, constructive feedback and avoid background noise or distractions while testing. Your feedback might be rejected or rated poorly if it does not meet the expectations.
- It has a high payout threshold. You need to earn $50 before you can request a payout, which might take a long time, depending on the availability of projects.
Tips on How to Succeed with Testerup: Testerup Reviews
If you decide to join Testerup and want to make the most out of it, here are some tips that might help you:
- Complete your profile with accurate and relevant information, which will increase your chances of getting invited to more projects that match your profile.
- Check your email regularly for new project notifications. Apply as soon as possible before other testers fill up the projects.
- Follow the instructions carefully and provide honest and helpful feedback. Avoid any distractions or interruptions while testing. Speak clearly and loudly enough for the microphone to pick up your voice.
- Be patient and consistent. It might take some time before you get enough projects and earn enough money to request a payout. Keep going; keep applying for new projects whenever available.
Tester up reviews
Testerup is a platform that connects software testers with companies needing feedback. Testerup allows testers to earn money by testing websites, apps, games, and other digital products. Testerup is legit and has been operating since 2020. Testerup has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot, based on over 1000 reviews from satisfied testers. Testerup offers flexible working hours, competitive pay rates, and a variety of testing opportunities. Testerup is easy to join and use. You need to sign up with your email address, complete a short profile, and start applying for testing projects that match your skills and interests. Testerup pays testers via PayPal or bank transfer within 7 days of completing a project. So in this scenario, Testerup reviews are positive.
Testerup is a platform that connects software developers and testers who want to earn money by testing apps and websites. Testerup reviews claim to offer various testing opportunities, such as usability testing, functional testing, security testing, and more. Testerup reviews also claim to pay testers based on the complexity and duration of each test, ranging from $5 to $50 per test.
Is Testerup legit?
But is tester up.legit or is Testery legit? The answer could be more precise. Some positive reviews from testers who have used Testerup and received payments. Still, there are also some negative reviews from testers who have encountered problems, such as delayed payments, low-quality tests, or lack of support. Testerup needs a clear refund policy or a dispute resolution mechanism for testers unhappy with their experience. Testerup also needs a transparent rating system for testers or clients, which makes it hard to assess the quality and reliability of both parties.
Therefore, there may be better choices than Testerup for testers looking for a consistent and trustworthy source of income from testing apps and websites. Testerup may be suitable for testers willing to take risks and try out new platforms, but they should be careful and do their research before signing up. Testerup may also be suitable for clients looking for a cheap and fast way to get feedback on their products. Still, they should expect something other than high-quality results or professional support from Testerup.
Thanks for reading. To read more blogs, click here.