T50 Experimental Mixed Packet Injector (f.k.a. F22 Raptor) is a tool designed to perform “Stress Testing”. The concept started on 2001, right after release ‘nb-isakmp.c’, and the main goal was:
– Having a tool to perform TCP/IP protocol fuzzer, covering common regular protocols, such as: ICMP, TCP and UDP.
Things have changed, and the T50 became a good unique resource capable to perform “Stress Testing”. And, after checking the “/usr/include/linux”, some protocols were chosen to be part of its coverage:
- a) ICMP – Internet Control Message Protocol
- b) IGMP – Internet Group Management Protocol
- c) TCP – Transmission Control Protocol
- d) UDP – User Datagram Protocol
Download Link:- https://github.com/foreni-packages/t50