Next-Gen GUI-based WiFi and Bluetooth Analyzer for Linux, Sparrow-WiFi.
Linux-based graphical WiFi analyzer.
- Simple SSID identification for wifi
- Track a wifi source using the telemetry windows by switching from normal to hunt mode to acquire numerous samples per second.
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz spectrum view – Overlay spectrums from HackRF (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) or Ubertooth (2.4 GHz) in real-time on top of the wifi spectrum (useful for debugging bad connectivity when overlapping wifi doesn’t appear to be the problem).
- Bluetooth identification: full promiscuous mode in LE, regular Bluetooth with Ubertooth, and LE advertising listening
- Bluetooth source hunt – Use the telemetry pane to find LE advertising sources or iBeacons.
- Promote your own iBeacons by using an advertisement on iBeacons.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/ghostop14/sparrow-wifi