It is a Silent (Hidden) Ethereum (ETH & ETC) Miner Builder
- NET, which was written in C# and requires.NET Framework 4.5
- Injection (Silent/Hidden) – Disguise payload behind a different process, such as explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe, or another process.
- Idle Mining – Can be set to mine when the computer is in use or not, at varying rates, or not at all.
- Stealth – When any of the programmes listed under “Stealth Targets” are running, this option pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory.
- Watchdog – Replaces the miner file if it is deleted and launches it if the miner that was injected is shut down.
- Supports mining for all Ethash/Etchash currencies, including Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Etho, Metaverse, Ellaism, QuarkChain, and others.
- Remote Configuration – Every 100 minutes, the miner settings can be retrieved remotely from a URL.
- Get around Windows Defender by adding exclusions for the common files the miner uses.
- Online Downloader – Can download the miner binary while it is running, thus reducing file size and detections
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/UnamSanctam/SilentETHMiner