Hello, my wonderful readers! The Samagra Portal, run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, is very useful for state residents, as it provides all residents with a Samagra ID. This Samagra ID is used to register all citizens on the Samagra portal, and all citizen data is accessible to the government.
In this blog, we will greatly discuss the Samagra Portal and everything related to it! We will also discuss how to register and log in to the Samagra ID portal!
Brief Description of Samgra ID Portal
|Portal Name||Composite Portal|
|Department||Social Welfare Department Madhya Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Citizens of Madhya Pradesh State|
|state name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefit||All services related to Samagra ID for citizens on Samagra Portal|
|mode of application||Online|
What is the Samgra portal?
Madhya Pradesh issued the Samagra ID. Samgra Portal is a 9-digit number provided to every citizen and is similar to how Aadhaar cards are required for every citizen in the country. Madhya Pradesh residents have Samagra ID. It is critical to have identification. Citizens of the state can use Samagra ID to access government schemes and services.
Types of Samgra ID
There are two types of Samagra IDs, the first of which has eight digits and the second of which has nine. The differences between them are as follows:
- The first ID is an eight-digit “Family Composite ID.” This ID card is valid for the entire family.
- The second ID is the “Member Composite ID,” which has nine digits. Only family members who have registered as family members are given a ‘Member Samgra ID. If no member of the family is registered, this ID will not be issued to him.
Purpose of Samagra ID
To comprehend the purpose of Madhya Pradesh’s Samgra ID, you must first comprehend the following points:
- Composite ID is an 8-9 digit issued number that allows citizens of Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of any service offered in the state, as well as all registrations and other activities associated with any scheme or service. Procedures are avoidable.
- Citizens who have registered with Samagra ID have data that the State Government can use to start or assess new services/facilities / public welfare schemes, etc., in the state.
- Previously, the Samagra portal only offered scholarships, pensions, marriage assistance, and food security programs but the benefits of social security are now being extended to the weaker sections of society, including the destitute, senior citizens, disabled women, widows, and homeless women.
Benefits of Samagra ID
You must have gathered from the preceding information how important it is for a citizen of Madhya Pradesh to have a Samagra ID; now, you will learn about the benefits of this 9-digit Samgra ID.
- The Samagra ID is required for almost all types of certificates in the state, and it also serves as identification for citizens.
- Apart from that, it is also very important for candidates who are preparing for government jobs because the candidates’ overall ID is required to fill out the application form for the government jobs that are coming out in the state.
- The overall ID is required to benefit from all of the government’s public welfare schemes.
- The entire ID holder will be relieved of the burden of repeated application and verification work to government offices.
Higher Education Samgra Scholarship
Madhya Pradesh’s state government offers scholarship programs to help students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds get a better education. Students may apply for the scholarship through the Samgra portal.
The Madhya Pradesh state government has launched several insurance programs for low-income residents of the state; in the event of an unfortunate incident, the family of the registered insurance customer is covered by this portal.
Schemes for Divyang
Divyang and people with mental disabilities can benefit from the following Samgra ID programs:
- Social Security Sensitive Pension Scheme (SSDP)
- Financial Assistance to Mentally Retarded Multiple Disabilities (MRMD)
- Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
Pension Services for Senior Citizens
Senior citizens can now access social security pension services through online portals and the following is a list of some pension plans:
- Social Security Old Age Pension Scheme (SSOAP)
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAP)
- Social Security CWSN Pension Scheme (SSCWSNP)
Women’s welfare scheme
The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched several schemes to help women in the state, the benefits of which can be obtained with the help of a Samagra ID. These schemes are as follows:
- Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme (KPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNVPS)
- Chief Minister Marriage Promotion Scheme
Food Security Scheme
With the assistance of this portal, the state’s underprivileged citizens who lack even necessities such as food, water, and shelter can benefit from the following schemes:
- BPL Family Registration and Management System
- Annapurna Scheme / Ration / Food Security Act
Documents required for Samgra ID
The citizen must have the following documents to register for the Samgra ID:
- 10th mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- driving license
- Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board
- Voter ID
How to do Samgra ID Online Registration?
Any Madhya Pradesh resident can apply online for a Samagra ID, and candidates can register online or offline. If done offline, Samagra Parivar I.D. and member ID are the only options. You can also get in touch with the relevant district offices as well as your local Gram Panchayat, District Panchayat, and Urban Body (Municipal Corporation, Municipality, or Nagar Panchayat).
Aside from that, we have detailed the Samgra ID Online Registration process below-
- On the homepage, look for the Samagra Citizen Services option, and then look for the Family Registration option. Click on this option.
- Open the official website Samagra.gov.in first, and then the Samagra Portal homepage will appear.
If an ID Card is already created
If your family’s Samagra ID Card has been created and you want to add a member to it, you can do so by clicking on the ‘Register a member’ link.
- On the homepage, select the “Register Family” option.
- The Parivar Samagra ID registration form will now appear; click on Request OTP to verify a new family’s registration, and then enter the OTP.
- Fill out the application form completely using the data on your Aadhaar card, and upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Apply after providing all the necessary information and solving the captcha.
- If there are no errors after submitting the form, your Samgra ID registration will be accepted and you can then download or print it from the Samagra portal.
- You can sudhar or update the samgra id after the entire ID has been created if you believe there is an error.
If you already have a Samgra ID and want to do Samgra E-Kyc, go to the official website; a pop-up will appear as soon as you arrive. A prompt to complete your eKYC at this point appears. You can, however, do so by selecting the e-KYC option in the top right corner.
Portal Helpline Number
Contacting one of the following contact sources will help you find a solution if you need help with this portal as a whole.
Number – 0755-2700800
Email – [email protected]
How to see the Samagra ID of the family?
Anyone can find out his or her family’s Samagra ID by going to the Portal – spr.samagra.gov.in or samagra.gov.in.
How to check the name in Samagra ID or Family ID?
Your family’s ID will then appear in it, where you can see your name, after you first go to the Samagra portal and search for your ID using your mobile number.
What is a composite ID Number?
Every Madhya Pradesh family gets an 8-digit ID number after they register on the Samgra Portal.
How to download Samagra ID?
To obtain the ID, go to the official website – samagra.gov.in – and select the print option. You can then print it by entering your Samagra ID.
How to add name in Family ID?
You must visit the official portal and select the “Register a new member” option before using e-KYC to add a name to your Samagra Parivar ID.
How to extract ID from an Aadhaar number?
You must first visit the Samgra official website and select the “From Aadhaar Card” option under “Know ID” to extract the ID from Aadhaar. You then enter your Aadhaar number, age, etc., to view the information for your family’s dashboard.
How to see family ID by mobile number?
Go to the Official Portal first to find your Parivar ID, and then click the “From Mobile Number” option under the heading “Know Samagra ID” to find it.
How to update Samagra ID?
To update your Samgra ID, first, go to the official Portal, then update your profile by clicking on the “Update Your Profile” option in the “Update Profile” section.
How to add a mobile number in Samagra Parivar ID?
You must first log in to the SPR portal, then select “Portal Family Member ID” from the member profile drop-down menu. From there, select “Update Mobile Number” to enter the new mobile number.
How to link Samagra ID with Aadhaar Card?
You must visit the official website and select the e-KYC option then enter your Aadhaar information, and then submit to connect your ID and Aadhaar card.
How to get Samagra ID onlineonline?
If you want to extract your ID online, go to Samagra Portal and click on the “Know ID” option, then extract your ID using your preferred methods.
How to login to Samagra Portal?
To access your SSSM ID, go to the SPR portal and log in using your user ID and password.
What is Samagra Mission?
The Samagra Social Security Mission (SSSM) of Madhya Pradesh made government-run schemes available to beneficiaries in 2010. This includes all departments in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
What is SSSM ID?
Samagra Social Security Mission is the full name of SSSM, and every registered citizen receives a Samagra ID.
Why is ID needed?
In Madhya Pradesh, citizens need to have a comprehensive ID; with this, candidates do not have to repeatedly fill out their personal information in any application form. The government stores the citizens’ data under this ID.
The benefits of the schemes are eligibility-based. The beneficiary is eligible for any schemes based on the overall portal. He will receive the benefits of the schemes according to the rules. 100% verification of beneficiaries and duplication of regulations can be avoided. Non-eligible beneficiaries will be excluded from the programs. The beneficiary will begin receiving immediate benefits in the form of entitlement based on his eligibility. The beneficiary will be able to access the assistance immediately after accepting it through the bank/post office.