Hello, my wonderful readers! We have recently gotten to know that the government of India has approved the voter ID card link with Aadhar. According to “Rajkot Update News : Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List,” the linking of voter identification cards and Aadhaar cards has been authorized by the Indian government. You can also link your Aadhaar card with your Voter ID through your mobile phone sitting at home. In this blog, we will talk about the “Rajkot Update News : Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List” and the information related to it in detail!
Aadhar- What is it?
Aadhaar cards are unique identification numbers issued to each and every citizen of the country. One of the most important documents is required for a number of crucial purposes, and the Aadhaar card serves as identification documentation and is required for all Indian citizens; therefore, any individual who refuses to provide or does not possess an Aadhaar card may be subject to limitations because they are required for some activities.
Aadhaar cards, which have a 12-digit identification number, are issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This unique number is produced by combining a person’s demographic data, like address and birthdate, with their biometric data, like fingerprint and iris scans.
- The Aadhaar card number is unique. It is illegal to use duplicates or fraudulent identification.
- It provides access to a number of government-sponsored welfare programs and initiatives.
- The use of Aadhaar cards promotes transparency.
The eligibility for Aadhar card
The following individuals are qualified to obtain an Aadhaar card:
- Citizens of India
- NRIs and visitors from outside India who have stayed for more than a year
- Children under the age of five are only eligible for the Baal Aadhaar card.
How to download your E Aadhar card?
A person can opt for Aadhar card downloads even if they do not have a physical copy of their card. You can download your Aadhar card by following the given steps:
- Visit UIDAI’s official website.
- In the “My Aadhaar” section, select “Download Aadhar.”
- Clicking the download button will take you to a new page with three choices.
- You need to enter your Aadhaar, enrollment, or virtual ID information.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- You can download the Aadhaar card by clicking “Send OTP” or by typing “OTP.”
Rajkot Update News : Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List: Why is it important?
There are many people who order two voter cards because they live in two different places. Such voters used to travel to two different locations to cast their ballots using their voter identification, which is why the Lok Sabha had to approve the legislation connecting voter identification to the Aadhaar card. As you are all aware, many people in our nation cast fraudulent ballots; therefore, you must now recognize how important it has become for everyone to connect voter identification with Aadhaar.
Rajkot Update News : Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List: The process for linking
Follow these simple instructions to link your voter ID card and Aadhaar card:
- Visit Voterportal.eci.gov.in, the Voter ID Card’s official website.
- Enter your email address and mobile number after clicking “Create an Account.”
- Put your password in the “Send OTP” box and click.
- Sign in using your ID.
- Enter the necessary information on the new page by clicking “Link Aadhaar.”
- Send the data in to finish the procedure.
The official links
The official links for the websites mentioned in “rajkot update news link-aadhaar-with-voter-list” are:
Link your voter identification number to your Aadhaar card. You can guarantee that your vote is protected and that the election process is transparent and trouble-free. You can do it by correctly following the instructions provided in “Rajkot Update News : Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List.” In this blog, we also talked about what Aadhar is, the eligibility of possessing an Aadhar card, and how to download E Aadhar. This is why you should connect your voter ID and Aadhaar today!
If you want to read similar blogs, click here