It is used for Victim Control, an Android Rat written in Java with a WebPanel. Rafel is a remote access tool that uses WebPanel to control victims. It has more advanced features than WebPanel.
- Permission to be an administrator
- Add the app to your whitelist
- It Appears to Be a Browser
- Even when the app is closed, it continues to run in the background (may not work on some devices)
- Feature of Accessibility
- #Android v5 – v10 is supported.
- There’s no need for port forwarding.
- Wake lock should be acquired.
- Completely undetectable
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/swagkarna/Rafel-Rat