Why will you go for AutoIt?
- There are numerous examples of AutoIt being used for malware development on the internet, but no generic resource that I could discover that security professionals new to the language may use to learn about its capabilities and peculiarities.
- The ability to call external DLL and Windows API methods directly.
- exe (digitally signed binary) can be used to run scripts, or they can be compiled into standalone executable.
- Simplifies UI automation and interaction, including GUI generation, keyboard and mouse simulation, and window and process manipulation.
- A vibrant community and a plethora of user-defined functions (UDFs).
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Links: https://github.com/V1V1/OffensiveAutoIt