Some Important Features
- Word and Binary matchers can be created using answer snippets from Proxy history or Repeater contexts.
- For readability, multi-line options are separated to individual words.
- For choices including non-ASCII characters, binary matchers are constructed.
- Whether the selection was in the request header or body, the part field is auto-set.
- A Status matcher is automatically included in every produced template, based on the HTTP status code of the response.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/projectdiscovery/nuclei-burp-plugin