WhatsApp is one of the most popular Meta-owned messaging apps worldwide, with over 1.5 billion users. WhatsApp’s new update will allow you to use WhatsApp on multiple phones. This is a great update for those who have more than one phone or want to be able to use WhatsApp on their computer as well. This means that users will be able to use the same WhatsApp account on their phones, tablet, and computer. The new update will also allow businesses to use WhatsApp on two phones. This is a great update for businesses that want to be able to communicate with their customers through WhatsApp.
The new update will be available for both iOS and Android users. WhatsApp has yet to announce when the new update will be available. The update is expected to roll out in the coming weeks for all users. To use WhatsApp on more than one phone, you will need to have two phones with the app installed on each. You will also need to have a good internet connection on both phones. Once you have these things, you can use WhatsApp on both phones without problems. With this new update, users can sync their WhatsApp accounts across multiple devices, making it easier to stay connected with friends and family.
You will soon be able to use WhatsApp simultaneously on up to five phones rather than just one, two, or three. WhatsApp has already featured “Companion Mode”, enabling users to connect their accounts to PCs via the website or the mobile app. WhatsApp is now bringing companion mode to mobile devices.
Recent WhatsApp News:
According to WhatsApp news, WABetaInfo, the Meta-owned instant messaging software, is launching its “Link with your phone” companion mode for mobile devices. Thanks to the feature, users would be able to utilize their WhatsApp accounts on up to four different smartphones. However, the function has been made accessible on WhatsApp for Android version 22.214.171.124 and is still undergoing beta testing.
How to have the same WhatsApp on two phones?
You must first have WhatsApp for Android in beta, preferably version 126.96.36.199. Open the application now, go to the login page, and select the ellipsis icon(three vertical dots) from the upper right corner. Now that you can get the option “Link a device.” Tap on it.
Go to Settings on the phone, where you are already logged in, and then select Linked Devices. Now click “Link a device” and use the secondary phone screen to scan the QR code. Additionally, you will use the same phone number to log in on both devices.
Everything went well when we used the “Link with your phone” option. Previously the iPhone functioned as the main login device, and two Android phones were connected. Unlike the online version or the desktop software, there was no delay when sending or receiving messages across the phones.
In the WhatsApp for Android beta released last month, WhatsApp also unveiled the companion mode for Android tablets.
How to have two WhatsApp on the same phone?
If you have ever wanted to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone, this guide is for you. You can have two WhatsApp accounts up and running in no time by following a few simple steps.
It’s easy to set up and use two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone.
- You first need to ensure you have enough storage space on your phone for two WhatsApp accounts. Each WhatsApp account requires its separate app data, so you’ll need to have enough space for both.
- Once you’ve checked that you have enough space, the next step is to download and install the WhatsApp app or WhatsApp Business app from the Google Play Store. This is the app you’ll use for your second WhatsApp account.
- Once the WhatsApp app is installed, open it and create a new account using your phone number or your business email address. Now, your account is set up; you can start using it just like your regular WhatsApp account.
Steps to create Duel App:
If you want to keep your personal and work life separate, you can use the built-in dual app feature on some Android phones to run two instances of WhatsApp side-by-side.
To use this feature, open the Settings app on your phone and go to the “Dual apps” or “Dual messenger” section (the name will vary depending on your phone).
You can enable the feature from the section and select which apps you want to run as dual apps. Once you’ve enabled the feature and selected WhatsApp, you’ll see two icons for WhatsApp on your home screen—one for each account.
What if you don’t have a dual app feature on your phone?
If you don’t have a dual app feature on your phone, don’t worry—there’s still a way to run two WhatsApp accounts side-by-side. A few third-party apps allow you to do this, but we recommend using Parallel Space. Parallel Space is a free app that lets you run multiple instances of the same app on your phone.
To use Parallel Space, install it from the Google Play Store and open it. From here, tap “Add App” and select WhatsApp from the list of supported apps. Once you’ve added WhatsApp to Parallel Space, you’ll see two icons for WhatsApp on your home screen—one for each account.
WhatsApp is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family all over the world. And with these tips, you can easily use multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same phone.
How to sync WhatsApp on two phones?
If you’re one of the many people with both personal and work phones, you may wonder how to keep your WhatsApp chats in sync across both devices. There is a way to do this, and it’s quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to sync WhatsApp on two phones.
- First, install WhatsApp on both phones.
- Next, open WhatsApp on both devices. Make sure you use the same phone number for both devices.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- Then tap on “Chat Setting”.
- Link your devices. Under “Linked devices,” tap on “Add device.” A QR code will appear on your screen.
- On the other handset, repeat the same process till now.
- Scan the QR code from the other phone to link the devices.
- Once you’re at “Chat settings”, toggle the switch next to “Sync Chats” to turn it on.
- Under “Chat Backup,” make sure both “Back up to Google Drive” and “Back up over Wi-Fi” are turned on.
Your WhatsApp chats will be backed up to Google Drive and in sync between both devices.
To sync your account, go to Settings > Account > and select Sync Messages. You can also select which devices you want to sync your messages with.
Can I use WhatsApp business on two phones?
WhatsApp is designed for small businesses and offers a variety of features to help you stay connected with your customers. With WhatsApp Business, you can communicate with your customers and prospects in various ways. Yes. You can use WhatsApp Business on two phones. But you’ll need to set up a separate account for each phone.
To set up WhatsApp Business on two phones. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up a WhatsApp Business account on two phones. Follow these steps:
- First, download WhatsApp Business on both phones or two different devices (Preferred version – 188.8.131.52).
- Open the app and enter your phone number in each.
- Tap “Next” and verify your phone number.
- Tap “Done” to Sign up with your business email address and desired password.
- Enter a company name and an announcement that will be displayed when customers send messages to your business profile.
- Select your desired language.
- “Yes” to the terms of service and confirm the phone number you want to use by tapping on “Confirm”.
- Wait while the app downloads, installs, and updates.
- You’re ready to start using WhatsApp Business.
You can start messaging your customers from both phones and sync your WhatsApp Business account between two phones, so you can have the same account on both phones.
Can we use two WhatsApp in iPhones?
If you have an iPhone, you may wonder if you can use two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously. The answer is yes! Using the WhatsApp Web feature, you can use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
That is, until now. With the new WhatsApp Web feature, you can have two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone and switch between them with a tap. All you need is an iPhone running iOS 10 or higher and a device with WhatsApp Web installed.
You can download and install the app here: https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Now, open the app on both of your devices, but make sure you have a different number on both devices.
[For example, if you are using the number 123-456-789 on your iPhone, then you should open the app on your phone with 123-456-789 as well as 123-456-789 as the number.]
To create a backup of your account so that you are not losing any important data-
Go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back up Now.
This will save all your chats if anything happens to your phone.
To start sending messages between accounts-
- open the web version of WhatsApp on your computer and log in with one of your numbers (you can type this number in manually or search for it).
- Now click on “Add someone else” to add the other phone number from which you want to send messages. This will provide you with an authentication code that you will need to input into the other phone for it to connect with this account. Make sure this code is typed correctly before clicking “Ok”!
After that, start sending messages from either account just like normal. This may seem tricky at first glance, but it is easy to use after you get used to it! Have fun trying it out!
WhatsApp is introducing a new update that will allow users to sync their accounts of WhatsApp on multiple phones. This is a great update for those who have multiple phones or want to use WhatsApp on their computer. It is not limiting here. All Android and iOS users will avail of this feature by the week through Companion mode. A few weeks ago, WhatsApp launched its “Community” feature globally. Update your WhatsApp version, and let’s explore the all features.
To get more tech blogs, click here.