A simple, modern, and safe encrypting and signing tool that tries to outperform age and Minisign.
For Windows, Linux, and macOS, Kryptor is a free and open-source file encryption and signature programme.
- Use a password, a key file, or asymmetric keys to encrypt files and folders.
- Encrypting files using a recipient’s public key enables for one-way file exchange that is authorised.
- Create and verify digital signatures using authenticated comments and prehashing capability.
- Asymmetric key pair generation For security at rest, the private key is encrypted.
- UNIX-style password entering and creation of random passwords
- The creation of a random keyfile. As a keyfile, any form of file can be utilised.
- Encrypt the names of files and folders.
When encrypting files/folders, overwrite input files.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download link: https://github.com/samuel-lucas6/Kryptor