Sarathi Parivahan Sewa has been launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways by the Government of India, according to this you can easily register for driving license online and people who have a desire to lawfully travel on their 2-wheelers or 4-wheelers must have a DL or Driving License. In the portal which is @vahan.parivahan.gov.in you can easily check the Application status of your Vahan Parivahan status online and to comply with the road safety and security rules in India, you must have a driving license or DL.
Parivahan Application Status:
Going around Government offices to get a Driving license has now become the old way, and there is a lot of waste of time in this process. So, to make the process easy and convenient, The Government of India has made the process to check the process of Application for a Driving license on the website. With decreasing demand of people to get their license by traveling kilometers, they can get their license application checked easily online!
To get their driving license online or check the application for a driving license online, they must visit the website @ vahan.parivahan.gov vehicle owners can easily check their driving license application status online by registering on the website and they will receive their Driving License by sitting at the convenience of their home and it will save a lot of money and time. The availability of a Driving License will be a lucidity in the system.
Details of Parivahan Application Status:
Parivahan Application status can be checked by the official website o Vahan parivahan which is launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway Ministry under the guidance of the Government of India. Several services are offered under the vahan parivahn website such as Duplicate Driver’s License, International Driver’s License, Vehicle License, and Learner’s License apart from the Driver’s License. It comes under the category of Sarkari Yojana and there are also different modes of payment available such as Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card the documents that will be required to be submitted in the portal are :
- Original ID
- Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate
Lastly, if there are any further queries you can visit their official websites which are vahan.parivahan.gov.in, sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
It is a safe and secure website as it comes under the Government Online portal and vahan parivahan Sewa by the Government of India is made to get vehicle owners to get easy access to their Driving License at the comfort of their home.
Types Of Driving Licenses:
The different types of Driving License are:
- Permanent License
- Duplicate Driving License
- High motor vehicle License
- International Driving License
- Learning License
- Light motor vehicle License
Eligibility required for the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa:
The following are the eligibility criteria that an individual must have to avail of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa:
- The applicant must be of the age 18 years to get the document to get the license MCW(Motorcycle with Gear).
- The applicant must be of the age of 18 years and must have an LMV License to apply for the driving license or Commercial License for transportation.
- To receive the license Motorcycle without gear the applicant must be 16 years of age and an individual is less than 18 years, in that the consent of the individual’s parents/guardian will be required.
The new status of the Driving License:
The process of digitizing several government services including transport services is going on the vahan parivahan service is one among them. Registering for Driving License can be done online but to take the driving test you must visit the Regional Transport Office or RTO Office. If you are intending to update your Driving License, and have registered on the vahan parivan online portal, then you can easily check your Driving License status on the official web portal.
You also get the choice of either visiting a particular RTO portal or to go the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. To check the driving license status of a Light Motor Vehicle(LMV) or Heavy Motor Vehicle(HMV), there are some methods that you can apply to get your status online. You can check your driving license status under the vahan parivahan sewa by either going to the Official State transport portal or by going to the Official portal of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Documents needed to get a Driving License :
- Separate must be a permanent address in India
- Learning license
- Address proof (anyone from the beneath list)
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Telephone/ Gas Bill
- Application form 9 (for those submitting offline applications)
- Passport Size Photo
- Age Proof (anyone from the beneath list)
- Aadhaar Card
- Matriculation Marksheet
- DSC (if required)
The process to Check Parivan Application Status Online:
To check your parivahan Application status online under vahan Parivahan, you must follow the following steps:
- First, you need to browse the official portal which is vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
- Click the Driving License application status online option.
- Then press the next tabs in this manner and apply online>driving license application status.
- Enter your application number and date of birth and then click on submit button.
- Then the Driving License- Parivahan Application Status will be available on the screen.
As it takes around a month for the RTO to process, verify and bring out the driving license, this way o checking the driving status online is a convenient and time-saving method and one can easily keep track of their driving license status.
You can also further get your queries clarified at the www.parivahan.gov.in website and know more about vahan parivahan service. Hope this article helped in giving an insight into the vahan parivahan application status check and driving license status and other details related to it.