The rumours at least seem to indicate that the iPhone 14 will launch on schedule. Four new iPhone models will debut this year as well, with the difference being that they will all be made in India at the time of the introduction. That is a first for both Apple and India.
While Apple has historically produced various iPhone models domestically, this will be the first time that iPhones are simultaneously constructed in China and India. According to a prominent analyst’s report, only the 6.1-inch iPhone model, known as the iPhone 14, will be produced locally in India. It’s unknown if the Pro models will also be put together locally.
Apple currently produces the iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone SE domestically through its suppliers in India, including Foxconn and Wistron. According to the rumour, Foxconn, an Apple supplier, would produce the iPhone 14 model this year. Neither Foxconn nor Apple, for now, have revealed any details related to the iPhone 14 series yet.
Does this imply that the pricing of the iPhone 14 will be less expensive than the iPhone 13’s debut price?
Now, that might not occur. The scenarios mentioned below clarifies the statement.
- First, according to sources, the iPhone 14 will cost the same as the iPhone 13 at launch. Accordingly, the price of the forthcoming iPhone 14 will start at $799 in the US, or around Rs 63,200. According to those closely following the developments, the Apple iPhone 14 will launch at a price that is practically identical to that of the iPhone 13. Others claim that the price will increase by Rs 10,000 from the model from 2021. Therefore, the cost of the iPhone 14 may either be the same as that of the iPhone 14 series or significantly more.
- Moreover, Apple has previously produced iPhones in India. However, the Cupertino-based computer behemoth never reduced the cost of those devices. Therefore, that might also apply to the impending iPhone 14. Due to import and customs fees, iPhones cost substantially more in India than they do in the United States. The same thing will apply to the iPhone 14 series.
- The Apple iPhone 14 will be released in India on the same day as it will be released elsewhere in the world, it must be mentioned. Furthermore, Flipkart and Amazon are probably where the sale would be conducted online.
- According to sources, the Apple iPhone 14 may receive a small boost over last year’s model, but the Pro models are expected to receive significant upgrades to their CPU and cameras. Apple is anticipated to release four new models in the following month: the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Apple is anticipated to debut a new iPhone 14 Max model if it launches it next month. It was stated earlier this year that Apple’s tiny version didn’t receive a favorable reception.
- Regular Apple iPhone models are expected to have a 6.1-inch LTPS OLED screen, while the Max model may have a large 6.7-inch screen. A 6.7-inch 120Hz LTPO display is anticipated to be included with the Pro model.
- According to rumors, the earlier notch design seen on the iPhone 13 series will remain on the Apple Max models. The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models are anticipated to come with punch-hole displays, which are now common on most Android phones.
- The new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max won’t employ the new Bionic chipsets, but there’s no need to be concerned because this chip is capable and will provide users with a powerful performance.
- The new iPhone 14 will have better battery life thanks to its more potent and effective technology, which is fantastic news for Apple users. Additionally, according to iHacktu, Apple customers will be able to fully charge the iPhone 14 Pro models in roughly 30 minutes.
About Apple iPhone 14
The Apple iPhone 14 has the first-ever 48MP camera sensor, capable of recording 8k videos smoothly. It has a rear Front-facing 13 MP camera with Retina Flash Chipset Apple A14 Bionic Along with flagship features like Dust-proof and Water resistance, the brand has adopted iOS v14. As usual, customers receive a powerful processing arrangement that ensures a lag-free working environment. However, there are just 64GB of internal storage, and the battery life is merely mediocre.
Apple iPhone 14: Technical features
Camera and Screen
The 6.7-inch OLED screen of the Apple iPhone 14 is protected and has a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels. The smartphone’s bezel-free display has a pixel density of 457ppi and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
On its back, the gadget has a dual camera setup with a 48MP primary camera and a 13MP ultra-wide angle camera. Some of the back camera features are OIS, Phase Detection autofocus, Dual LED flash, digital zoom, HDR mode, Auto Flash, Face detection, Continuous Shooting, and 8K video recording. On the front, there is a 13MP Primary Lens with Retina Flash.
Configuration and Power Source
Hexa-Core (Dual-core, 3.1GHz, Firestorm + Quad-core, 1.8GHz, Icestorm) processor assisted by an Apple M14 motion Co-Processor is the configuration of the Apple iPhone 14. A 5nm Apple A14 Bionic CPU, 6GB of RAM, and an Apple GPU are all featured on the device, ensuring a fluid user experience.
The iPhone is equipped with a non-replaceable 3815mAh Li-ion battery that supports both Fast Charging and Wireless Charging.
Connectivity and Storage
Apple’s iPhone 14 features a 64GB internal memory limit. The smartphone offers Wi-Fi, NFC, A-GPS, Mobile Hotspot, Glonass, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C, 5G & 4G VoLTE networks as connectivity options.
iPhone 14 is coming with iOS 16
This brand-new feature, which iPhones have never had, is anticipated for the next iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. This is feasible not just because of the iOS 16 operating system but also because the hardware in the iPhone 14 Pro models has been upgraded.
The release timetable will be spaced out, allowing Apple to devote more engineering time to finishing iOS 16, the operating system that will ship with the iPhone 14 in September. Till then it is hard to comment on anything under this tagline.
How the Apple iPhone 14 might set a new mark for “manufactured in India”
The forthcoming iPhone 14 will likely be shipped simultaneously from China and India, according to the most well-known Apple analyst, MingChing Kuo. According to his recent survey, Foxconn’s iPhone production facility in India will ship the new 6.1-inch iPhone 14 practically concurrently with China for the first time in 2H22, Kuo wrote in a post on the microblogging website Twitter (India being one quarter or more behind the past).