Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) or S-Pass supersedes the Travel Authority/ Pass (DOST, 2021). This is one of the main requirements you need to secure if you will be travelling outside Metro Manila or to places with heightened restrictions. However, if you will be going to or passing through an area without restrictions, you need to secure a Travel Pass-through Permit (TPP), and the same can be generated from the S-Pass login website. Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage or S-PaSS is a travel management system that facilitates local travel. DOST developed it to give the public access to information and travel restrictions implemented by different Local Government Units (LGUs) due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligibility Requirement of S-Pass
Must be sponsored by a Singapore-registered company with an eligible S-Pass quota; The Applicant has had to meet the most Salary requirements, Applicant should have at least 3 years of working experience and at least a tertiary education or trade certificate, S-Pass Quota : All new companies that have never applied for any work permit and S-Pass before are required to update their company business activity by declaring to the MOM. Once you have declared your business activity, your S-Pass quota will be reflected if you have to hire any locals for more than 3 months (excluding this month and last month).
To learn more about the S-Pass quota, you can see below for details:
All service sector: 13% of your company’s total workforce
All other industry sectors: 20% of your total workforce
Therefore, if you are in the service industry, you are looking at approximately 8 local employees to 7 S-Pass holders. While for all other sectors, you need to have at least 4 locals to be able to hire 1 S-Pass holder.
How to do s pass login (spass.ph log in) or s pass registration:
- Access the s pass login website.
- Click “Register” on s pass login website.
- Click “Submit.”
- This is the landing page once your profile is successfully created. Then, click “Apply for Permit” on s pass login website.
- Search for and select your place of origin s pass login.
- Search for and select your place of destination. You will see whether your destination is either restricted or unrestricted.
- Click “Apply for Travel Coordination Permit (TCP)” or “Generate Travel Pass-through Permit (TPP).”
- Fill out all the required fields of the TCP/ TPP form.
- Tick the check box beside “I’m not a robot.”
- Click “Proceed.”
- System will prompt you that your application was saved as a draft. Click “Proceed.”
- Upload a government-issued ID in s pass login, results of your RT-PCR/ Antigen Test or your Vaccination Card, and other documents (e.g., certificate of residency, etc.)
- Tick the check box beside “I’m not a robot.”
- Click “Submit” to send in your TCP/ TPP application to your LGU.
- Wait for approval from your LGU. In the meantime, the status of your travel permit application should be PENDING.
You can view the status of your applications under the TRAVEL PERMITS tab. Once it’s approved, you can already print the permit.
This is how one can do s pass login. After s pass login you will be able to get your s pass
What is spass.ph?
As a result of the CoVid-19 Pandemic, varying restrictions were imposed in different provinces in the Philippines, making it difficult for travellers to transfer from one place to another through spass.ph registration ( www.s-pass. ph ). For this reason, the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) launched and developed a Travel Management System called S-PaSS (also called S PaSS PH). S-PaSS stands for Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage, primarily intended for domestic travelers to efficiently use as a one-stop online communication and coordination platform for travellers and local government units. You can do then s-pass.ph registration login and s-pass.ph log in to the website on your own.
Who needs S-PaSS?
S PaSS login is intended only for local Filipino workers, Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs), local tourists, and others who intend to travel within the Philippines. Depending on the travel policy of your LGU, those who are applying for travel documents must secure an S-PaSS for travel. Travellers can check their destination LGU for other procedures and requirements.
How to fill out the S-Pass TCP Application Form
The information you need to provide includes:
– Full name
– Type of traveller (local/foreign tourist, returning resident, etc.)
– Emergency contacts
– Travel dates
– Origin LGU details
– Destination LGU details
– Mode of transportation
Answer the CAPTCHA and click PROCEED.
The Intergovernmental Task Force for Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) approved the adoption of S-PaSS on February 26, 2021, as a one-stop application and communication for passengers.
DOST is currently working with the LGU to activate their accounts and to completely overhaul the management system. In addition, the user orientation is in the area of preparation for its full implementation.
The official launch of S-PaSS will take place this Friday, March 26 at 3:30 pm via the DOST Philippines Facebook page with senior DOST officials, the Ministry of Interior and Local Government, the League of Provinces of the Philippines, the League of Cities of the Philippines, local governors, the media and other partners; stakeholders.