Gobuster is a tool used to brute-force:
- URIs (directories and files) in web sites.
- DNS subdomains (with wildcard support).
Because I wanted:
- something that didn’t have a fat Java GUI (console FTW).
- to build something that just worked on the command line.
- something that did not do recursive brute force.
- something that allowed me to brute force folders and multiple extensions at once.
- something that compiled to native on multiple platforms.
- something that was faster than an interpreted script (such as Python).
- something that didn’t require a runtime.
- use something that was good with concurrency (hence Go).
- to build something in Go that wasn’t totally useless.
Download Link:- https://github.com/OJ/gobuster