This is a next-generation version of enum4linux (a Windows/Samba enumeration tool) with additional features like JSON/YAML export. Designed for security professionals and CTF players.
- YAML and #JSON export support
- Colourful console output (NO COLOR can be used to disable it)
- Native implementations of ldapsearch and polenum
- Compatibility with legacy SMBv1 connections
- IPC signing support auto-detection
- Using ‘smart’ enumeration, tests that would otherwise fail would be disabled automatically.
- Support for timeouts
- IPv6 support (experimental)
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes
Download Link: https://github.com/cddmp/enum4linux-ng