A Linux equivalent of the famous Olly debugger on the Windows platform. Some of its features are:.
- Intuitive GUI interface
- The usual debugging operations (step-into/step-over/run/break)
- Conditional breakpoints
- Debugging core is implemented as a plugin so people can have drop in replacements. Of course if a given platform has several debugging APIs available, then you may have a plugin that implements any of them.
- Basic instruction analysis
- View/Dump memory regions
- Effective address inspection
- The data dump view is tabbed, allowing you to have several views of memory open at the same time and quickly switch between them.
- Importing and generation of symbol maps
Download Link:- https://github.com/eteran/edb-debugger