DNStwist is a domain name permutation engine that can be used for detecting phishing attacks, brand impersonation, or typosquatting. DNS fuzzing is an automated process for detecting possibly malicious domains that are aimed at your company. This application generates a vast list of permutations that are based on the web domain name you enter, then checks to see if any of them are in use. It can also build fuzzy hashes of the web pages to verify if they’re part of a phishing attempt or a brand impersonation, among other things.
- Unicode domain names (IDN)
- GeoIP location
- Exporting to CSV and JSON format
- Live detection of phishing webpages
- Efficient distribution of multithreaded tasks
- Rogue MX host detection (interception of misdirected e-mails)
- Additionally, uses dictionary files for domain permutations
- A variety of domain fuzzing algorithms which are highly effective.
The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/elceef/dnstwist