DFF (Digital Forensics Framework) is a free and Open Source computer forensics software built on top of a dedicated Application Programming Interface (API).
It can be used both by professional and non-expert people in order to quickly and easily collect, preserve and reveal digital evidence without compromising systems and data.
- Preserve digital chain of custody: Software write blocker, cryptographic hash calculation
- Access to local and remote devices: Disk drives, removable devices, remote file systems
- Read standard digital forensics file formats: Raw, Encase EWF, AFF 3 file formats
- Virtual machine disk reconstruction: VmWare (VMDK) compatible
- Windows and Linux OS forensics: Registry, Mailboxes, NTFS, EXTFS 2/3/4, FAT 12/16/32 file systems
- Quickly triage and search for (meta-)data: Regular expressions, dictionaries, content search, tags, time-line
- Recover hidden and deleted artifacts: Deleted files / folders, unallocated spaces, carving
- Volatile memory forensics: Processes, local files, binary extraction, network connections
Download Link:- https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/packages/dff