DAVTest tests WebDAV enabled servers by uploading test executable files, and then (optionally) uploading files which allow for command execution or other actions directly on the target. It is meant for penetration testers to quickly and easily determine if enabled DAV services are exploitable.
- Automatically send exploit files
- Automatic randomization of directory to help hide files
- Send text files and try MOVE to executable name
- Basic and Digest authorization
- Automatic clean-up of uploaded files
- Send an arbitrary file
Download Link:- https://github.com/cldrn/davtest