A programme that searches the leading cloud providers for a company’s infrastructure, files, and apps (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, DigitalOcean, Alibaba, Vultr, Linode). Bug bounty hunters, red teamers, and penetration testers will all benefit from the findings.
The following are some of the features:
- Cloud detection (IPINFO API and Source Code)
- It works with all of the major providers.
- The Black Box (unauthenticated)
- Quick (concurrent)
- It’s modular and adaptable.
- Cross-Platform Collaboration (Windows, Linux, mac)
- UserAgent Randomization (UAR) is a technique for generating random numbers
- Randomization by proxy is number eight (HTTP, Socks5).
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/0xsha/CloudBrute