A backdoor is a tool that has the ability to gain access to a machine remotely.
Generally backdoor utilities such as NetCat have two main functions:
- to pipe remote input into cmd or bash
- output the response.
This makes this tool useful. But the drawback is that it is limited. BetterBackdoor overcomes this limitations by including the ability to inject keystrokes , get screenshots, transfer files, and other such tasks.
BetterBackdoor can create and control a backdoor.
This created backdoor can:
- Open a command prompt shell
- Run PowerShell scripts
- Run DuckyScripts to inject keystrokes
- Exfiltrate files based on extension
- Exfiltrate Microsoft Edge and WiFi passwords
- Send and receive files to and from victim’s computer
- Start a KeyLogger
- Get a screenshot of victim’s computer
- Get text copied to victim’s clipboard
- Get contents from a victim’s file (cat)
- Compress a directory to a ZIP file
- Decompress a ZIP file
Download Link: https://github.com/thatcherclough/BetterBackdoor