AutoRDPwn is a #Powershell script that automates the Shadow attack against Microsoft Windows PCs. This flaw allows a remote attacker to monitor and manipulate his or her victim’s desktop without their knowledge or consent. It is required to follow the user guide’s instructions in order for it to work properly.
PowerShell 4.0 or above is required for AutoRDPwn.
What’s new in version 5.0 of AutoRDPwn:
-1. PowerShell 4.0 compatibility.
- Content is automatically copied to the clipboard (passwords, hashes, dumps, etc).
- Windows Defender’s automatic exclusion (4 different methods).
- Remote execution of PSexec, WMI, and Invoke-Command without a password.
- DCOM Passwordless Execution is a new attack accessible.
- Remote Access / Metasploit Web Delivery is a new module that is now available.
Remote VNC Server is a new module that is now available (designed for legacy environments).
- Press Enter to have the host, user, and password boxes autocompleted.
With the -noadmin argument, the programme can now be executed without administrator credentials.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/JoelGMSec/AutoRDPwn