Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a Government Scheme that came into effect on 1st December 2018. It is a central sector scheme that has 100% funding from the Government of India and the funds are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries who are referred to as PM Kisan Beneficiary. The motto of this scheme is to promote the welfare of the Farmer families and uplift the agricultural sector of the Country. Ever since its inception in 2018, the scheme has been going strong. The article contains information on the PM Kisan Status List-Beneficiary Status Rs.2000 Balance Check. You can read the article to find out whether the money is transferred with the help of the PM Kisan Status List.
PM Kisan Status List:
This Scheme is primarily aimed at the welfare of the Farmer families and it is going successfully from the time it is introduced. The PM Kisan status list can be checked online on the official page which is pmkisan.nic.in.The link pmkisan.gov.in status check helps you to check your Pm Kisan Status list easily. The PM Kisan Yojna released its 13th Installment recently for the farmers in their bank accounts. The money will get transferred to the ones who have done the KYC Registration under the PM Kisan Samman Niddhi Yojna. You can also check your PM Kisan Status from the nearest CSC Centre which is around you.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check:
The following steps would help the farmers in gaining information regarding their 13th Installment or Kist. The steps are:
- Go to the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana which [email protected] pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the tab of the status of Self-registered Farmer/CSC Farmers /Beneficiary Status.
- A dialog box will appear and in it, you need to enter your Aadhar Number and the Captcha Code in the box.
- Click on the Search tab which will be available at the end.
- When you click the Beneficiary Status Tab. You are supposed to have a mobile number or registration number to know the information about your PM Kisan beneficiary status.
- By following the above steps you can check the PM Kisan Beneficiary status.
PM Kisan Beneficiary status:
The farmers are anticipated to know whether the installment’s sum has been transferred to their respective accounts or not. They can keep a track of the PM Kisan payment status. Checking the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status which is been uploaded to their official portal would be beneficial. This would aid the farmers in getting access to their information regarding PM Kisan Beneficiary. The ones who have forgotten to complete the PM Kisan KYC Update must click on the link to get their KYC updated.
The farmers who are still unknown of the installment number or amount must check it as soon as possible. If the registered mobile number is forgotten or you don’t have a registered number, in that case, you can know your registration number with the help of a registered mobile number.
How to check PM Kisan Yojana Rs.2000 Balance?
In the current year the PM Kisan Status List will be updated shortly. In the wake of this situation, the farmers are curious to know whether the Rs.2000 kist or installment will be safely deposited in their bank accounts. The aid to their concerns is given below in the form of a few steps which they can perform to know about their PM Kisan Payment Status. The steps are as follows:
- Start by going to the official web portal of the Pradhan Mantri Samman Niddhi Scheme.
- On the home page, click on the beneficiary list tab that is available on the home page.
- After this, start entering your details with the help of the drop-down menu. You need to enter details like the State, District, Sub-district, Block, and Village to get the required information.
- After entering all the details Click on the Get Report Tab which is available at the end of the page.
- The information will be available on the page. With the registered name, the amount in the account and other information will be available.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Eligibility:
The farmers must have certain eligibility in terms of reaping the benefit of being a PM Kisan Beneficiary. They must adhere to these to make themselves eligible under the scheme. The information that they will provide must be free of errors and omissions and if any fault is found in the information provided, they must get in touch with the accountable party. Additionally, the new toll-free number is provided by the Federal Government which allows farmers to ask a question and get answers. The following information must be provided:
- Name of the farmer, Gender, Father, and Address.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible as the Central Government is in charge of implementing it. It is the basic eligibility.
- The must be a cultivating land. You must cultivate it other words the land must be in use for cultivating crops. A land record must also be maintained.It is also called Khasara-Khatauni.
- A land of about 2 Acres is required. Farmers possessing more than 2 acres of land are not eligible.
- Your name must also be present on the Government Land Record Data.
It is also necessary for the farmers that they know that their installments will be given to them at the time set by the authority and they must be patient to receive their money. However, they constantly ask for an increase in the installment due to the increasing cost of goods that are essential to life.
The 2023-24 list of August to November will be announced soon and the farmers must stay vigilant.
PM Kisan Samman Niddhi Scheme is a fruitful scheme in the upliftment of agricultural families and the benefit of being a PM Kisan beneficiary would be very significant in a farmer’s life as the Government has created the scheme to provide qualified farmers with a payment of Rs.6000 annually. This proves to be beneficial to the farmers who are qualified PM Kisan Beneficiary as they are financially guarded by Government. This Scheme is safe and secure and provides the farmer with a sense of reliability. The eligible members or the PM Kisan Beneficiary are benefitted in this way and the PM Kisan Samman Niddhi Yojana is a successfully running initiative by the Government of India.