Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMkisan) is a Government Scheme that came into effect on 24th February 2019. It is a central sector scheme that has 100% funding from the Government of India and the funds are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries who are referred to as PM Kisan Beneficiary.
The motto of this scheme is to promote the welfare of the Farmer families and uplift the agricultural sector of the Country. Ever since its inception in 2018, the scheme has been going strong. The article contains information on the PM Kisan 14th Installment Date.
The 14th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana will be released soon. Farmers can verify the status of pmkisan.gov.in by going to https://pmkisan.gov.in/. According to the Yojana, eligible farmers would receive ₹2,000 in their bank account via Direct Benefit Transfer.
pmkisan.gov in – Highlights:
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMkisan)|
|Total Beneficiary||11 Crore|
|Total Amount (Annually)||₹6000|
|Purpose||Financial support to eligible farmers|
Download PM Kisan Mobile App
- Open Play Store on your mobile.
- Click on the search bar
- Type PMKISAN GoI, then click on the search button
- You will now see the official app of PMKisan. Click on Install to download the app on your mobile.
You can also directly download the app by clicking on this PM Kisan mobile app download link.
Farmers who have enlisted for the PMKS Yojana can check the status of their 14th installment on the official online portal. The federal government works hard to ensure that funding is delivered to the agriculture industry on schedule across the country. This subsidy is only available to qualifying farmers who are in desperate need of financial assistance. Furthermore, this initiative disqualifies panchayat and municipal mayors. Farmers can verify the status of pmkisan.gov.in by going to the pmkisan.gov in site.
Officers and clerics employed by active or defunct departments are also disqualified. Those whose names are not on the list should upload the relevant papers and complete their profiles. If the profile contains any contradictions or inaccuracies, please delete it.
How to check the PMKisan Status 2023?
To avoid any last-minute inconvenience, qualifying farmers should complete the KYC process before the installment date is announced. Follow these steps to check PMKisan status.
- Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/, the official website of PMKisan yojana.
- Click on “Know your status“
- Enter your Registration number and captcha code, then click on ‘Get Data‘.
How to Know Your PM Kisan Registration Number:
- Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/, the official website of PMKisan yojana.
- Click on “Know your status“
- Then click on “Know Your Registration Number“
- Select by which method you want to know your registration number, and choose ‘mobile number‘ or ‘Aadhar number‘.
- Enter your Mobile number or Aadhar number and captcha code, and click on ‘Get mobile OTP‘
- Enter your mobile OTP, and click enter.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Date:
These payments are credited by the government for three quarters: December to March, April to July, and August to November. The 14th installment is expected in the month of July 2023.
Keep checking back with us so you don’t miss any new changes because we’ll post any updates we receive on our website.
pmkisan. gov. in – 14th installment:
The 14th installment is set to be released on July 14, 2023. Farmers should review their profiles and update any necessary information. If you haven’t updated your KYC status, you should verify your Aadhar card information and other basic information. You can check the official website to see if you are a recipient of this program. Each farmer will receive the amount of ₹2,000.00.
PM Kisan Report 2023:
According to the most recent updates, the Indian government has provided PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries with a platform through which they can view their PM Kisan Payment Status Online 2023. Farmers can now check their reimbursement status on the official website, now that they have qualified. Beneficiaries of the program are the only ones who can perform this activity online using the valid PM Kisan Yojana Login Details 2023 provided at the time of online enrollment. Check the online status of the PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023 as well. The 14th PM Kisan Yojana 2023 reward would be Rs 2000, paid every four months during the year.
PM Kisan KYC CSC:
Farmers can use the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme’s State Nodal Officers (SNOs) or the Common Service Center-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV) to complete their eKYC at the CSC. Farmers who plan to update via the offline approach must follow the criteria and do so on time through in-person verification.
Steps for in-person KYC at Common Service Center (CSC):
- Visit a CSC with the necessary documents to verify the account.
- Request an Aadhar update through the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Finish the biometric login process for PMK KYC.
- After checking the form, another PM Kisan web page will appear on the screen, allowing you to alter the Aadhar card number and submit it.
- When your KYC is completed, a confirmation message will be sent to the supplied mobile number.
PM Kisan (pmkisan.gov in) Status List:
This Scheme is primarily aimed at the welfare of the Farmer families and it is going successfully from the time it is introduced. The PM Kisan status list can be checked online on the official page which is pm Kisan.nic.in. The link pmkisan.gov.in status check helps you to check your Pm Kisan Status list easily. The PM Kisan Yojna released its 13th Installment recently for the farmers in their bank accounts. The money will get transferred to the ones who have done the KYC Registration under the PM Kisan Samman Niddhi Yojna. You can also check your PM Kisan Status from the nearest CSC Centre which is around you.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check:
The following steps would help the farmers in gaining information regarding their 14th Installment or Kist. The steps are:
- Go to the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana at https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the home page click on the tab of the status of Self-registered Farmer/CSC Farmers /Beneficiary Status.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and the Captcha Code in the box.
- Click on the Search button.
- When you click the Beneficiary Status Tab. You are supposed to have a mobile number or registration number to know the information about your PM Kisan beneficiary status.
- By following the above steps you can check the PM Kisan Beneficiary status.
PM Kisan (pmkisan. gov. in) Beneficiary status:
The farmers are anticipated to know whether the installment’s sum has been transferred to their respective accounts or not. They can keep track of the PM Kisan payment status. Also in this scenario invoice maker and generator is beneficial. Checking the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status which is been uploaded to their official portal would be beneficial. This would aid the farmers in getting access to their information regarding PM Kisan Beneficiary. The ones who have forgotten to complete the PM Kisan KYC Update must click on the link to get their KYC updated.
The farmers who are still unknown of the installment number or amount must check it as soon as possible. If the registered mobile number is forgotten or you don’t have a registered number, in that case, you can know your registration number with the help of a registered mobile number.
How to check PM Kisan Yojana Rs.2000 Balance?
In the current year the PM Kisan Status List will be updated shortly. In the wake of this situation, the farmers are curious to know whether the Rs.2000 kist or installment will be safely deposited in their bank accounts. The aid to their concerns is given below in the form of a few steps which they can perform to know about their PM Kisan Payment Status. The steps are as follows:
- Start by going to the official web portal of the Pradhan Mantri Samman Niddhi Scheme.
- On the home page, click on the beneficiary list tab that is available on the home page.
- After this, start entering your details with the help of the drop-down menu. You need to enter details like the State, District, Sub-district, Block, and Village to get the required information.
- After entering all the details Click on the Get Report Tab which is available at the end of the page.
- The information will be available on the page. With the registered name, the amount in the account and other information will be available.
PM Kisan (pm kisan.nic.in) Beneficiary List Eligibility:
The farmers must have certain eligibility in terms of reaping the benefit of being a PM Kisan Beneficiary. They must adhere to these to make themselves eligible under the scheme. The information that they will provide must be free of errors and omissions and if any fault is found in the information provided, they must get in touch with the accountable party. Additionally, the new toll-free number is provided by the Federal Government which allows farmers to ask a question and get answers. The following information must be provided:
- Name of the farmer, Gender, Father, and Address.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible as the Central Government is in charge of implementing it. It is the basic eligibility.
- The must be a cultivating land. You must cultivate it, in other words, the land must be in use for cultivating crops. A land record must also be maintained. It is also called Khasara-Khatauni.
- A land of about 2 Acres is required. Farmers possessing more than 2 acres of land are not eligible.
- Your name must also be present on the Government Land Record Data.
It is also necessary for the farmers they know that their installments will be given to them at the time set by the authority and they must be patient to receive their money. However, they constantly ask for an increase in the installment due to the increasing cost of goods that are essential to life.
The 2023-24 list of August to November will be announced soon and the farmers must stay vigilant.
PM Kisan Samman Niddhi Scheme is a fruitful scheme in the upliftment of agricultural families and the benefit of being a PM Kisan beneficiary would be very significant in a farmer’s life as the Government has created the scheme to provide qualified farmers with a payment of Rs.6000 annually. This proves to be beneficial to the farmers who are qualified PM Kisan Beneficiary as they are financially guarded by Government. This Scheme is safe and secure and provides the farmer with a sense of reliability. The eligible members or the PM Kisan Beneficiary are benefitted in this way and consequently, the PM Kisan Samman Niddhi Yojana is a successfully running initiative by the Government of India.