Create a personal VPN in the cloud with Algo VPN.
A collection of Ansible scripts called Algo VPN make it easier to set up a private WireGuard and IPsec VPN. It functions with popular cloud computing providers and employs the safest settings that are currently available.
For iOS, Mac OS X, and Linux, only supports IKEv2 with strong crypto (AES-GCM, SHA2, and P-256). For Android and Windows 10, also supports WireGuard.
- Creates.conf files and QR codes for WireGuard clients for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows.
- Creates Apple profiles without the need for client software to automatically setup iOS and macOS devices for IPsec.
- Has a helper script that allows you to add and delete users.
- Employs a local DNS resolver to block advertisements (optional)
- Creates a restricted number of SSH users for traffic tunnelling (optional)
- Powered by recent iterations of Ubuntu and strongSwan
- Installations on DigitalOcean, Amazon Lightsail, Amazon EC2, Amazon Vultr, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, Scaleway, OpenStack, CloudStack, and Hetzner Cloud
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/trailofbits/algo